Need help with FFT on Hantek DSO1200 scope

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by skip.ele, Jun 16, 2013.

1. skip.ele

Thread Starter Member

Nov 27, 2011
    I am trying to understand how to use a Hantek DSO1200 scope to perform the FFT function. The users manual has a very short section on it but either it is not right or I don't understand it. I configure the scope per the instructions but at the end where I am supposed to set my cursors....there are no cursors onscreen. It says to use the manual mode but in that mode the cursors do not show up.

If anyone out there knows how to do FFT on this scope I sure would appreciate some help.

thanks
    skip.ele

2. skip.ele

Thread Starter Member

Nov 27, 2011
    I found it. I could not figure out how to get into the MATH menu. The manual neglects to mention which button(s) to push to get to that menu but I found it by doing a little random pecking. There is a button located in between the CH1 and CH2 buttons labeled "MR". I thought that this was for the memory features but it provides the MATH menu. Once I found this I was able to enable it and get things working.

Maybe this post will help someone else in the future but I'm closing it now. :)

thanks
    skip.ele

I later found there is a reference in an early section in the manual....my bad.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013