Need help,who can tell me that What effect of the two diodes on the Circuit

lisaz

Joined Aug 12, 2010
hi,friends.i Need help,What effect of the two diodes on the Circuit?:) urgently...thanks...pls check follow pics..

My email <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

lisaz

Joined Aug 12, 2010
if there is no one can help me? ummmmmmmm.....but i still hope everyone can help me.I just would like to know why this two of dioeds on this circuit?How the two diode working?

lisaz

Joined Aug 12, 2010
Yes,i also agree that the circuit i have is a half-wave-precision-rectifier.hehe ,thank you.kindly friend.and thank for you provide good website for me.

that is I urgently need these infromation and your kind help will be highly appreciated.;)thank you honey.

marshallf3

Joined Jul 26, 2010
If you aren't already familiar with them a quick study of precision rectifiers is a handy thing to know, I use a variation of a similar circuit in one of my designs. I'm not mentally awake enough to remember where I used it though so I'll try to remember to pull up the schematic when I get home tonight.

They can literally become lifesavers in some designs, what are you feeding in and out of yours? In other words what's your application?

I also need to share a simple two comparator latch circuit that's capable of doing what you'd think a 555 would easily do (but won't easily even using two) however this is far simpler and actually works like a charm. It likely won't make any sense when you first see it and probably not the second tme either. I've only incorporated it into one design but it won't be the last time.

Last edited: