Need help on Zigbee module ?

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
Hello everyone..
I have zigbee module, which i got from my friend. I need some help regarding the ZigBee module. Zigbee module can be receive or transmit dataI.
Cost is always matter, at the time I don't have enough money to buy expensive module so I have to work with that zigbee module. also I have 8051 microcontroller . can anyone tell me what can we do with that zigbee module and 8051? also I don't understand how to connect that zigbee module with 8051?

Attachments

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
Unless you have a second zigbee device there isn't a lot you can do with just one. If you have another device you still need to know it's command protocol.

I am sure the data sheet on he device you do have has the interconnections defined, so start by finding the data sheet.

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
Unless you have a second zigbee device there isn't a lot you can do with just one. If you have another device you still need to know it's command protocol.

I am sure the data sheet on he device you do have has the interconnections defined, so start by finding the data sheet.
CC2500 RF transceiver module
please look the attached datasheet. why we need two zigbee ?

Attachments

vead

Joined Nov 24, 2011
Been waiting for that. :)
I don't have another zigbee, I have to buy zigbee module. soon i will purchase

see my idea, is it possible ?

PC-------internet ---------PC+ zigbee+8051+ relay --> target
both computers are connected with internet

Last edited:

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I don't have another zigbee, I have to buy zigbee module. soon i will purchase

see my idea, is it possible ?

PC-------internet ---------PC+ zigbee+8051+ relay --> target
both computers are connected with internet
Not without a second zigbee. You need something to transmit zigbee data to the zigbee on the 8051.