Need help microcontroller.

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by yasirkhi, Jun 29, 2013.

1. yasirkhi

Thread Starter New Member

Jun 29, 2013
    Hi There,

I am new here. If someone can help me duplicate / copy the microcontroller kit information.
    I have one programmed chip. I need to duplicate it. If you can tell me what complete kit do I need to buy to perform duplication. If it is on Ebay, please send me item number.

NXP
    PXAG49KBA

Thanks

2. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    So what is it you are trying to do. Take some microcontroller that someone else programmed with their code and make copies of it?

3. absf

Dec 29, 2010
    The ToS clearly says that we are not allowed to help you on this. Unless you can prove that you own the copyright to the contents of that chip.........

Allen

4. yasirkhi

Jun 29, 2013
    supplier has changed the designed, no longer carry this and support for this microcontroller. Initially we were buying this microcontroller programmed from supplier. This will serve to repair our old units only.

5. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    Microcontrollers today contain a security feature to prevent reading the internal code.
    If the supplier has enabled the security feature you are SOOL.

6. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    That makes it no less illegal. Talk to the supplier and try to work out a deal of some kind. Otherwise, that's the risk of relying on a single source for something; if they discontinue the item or go out of business, you have lost your source -- you have NOT gained the right to steal their work product.

7. yasirkhi

Jun 29, 2013
    Thanks for support though. I found out that, one of my friend can help me on this.