Need Help in Digital Electronics

aniskazi

Joined May 3, 2014
... So
Can't be true then because if temperature and RPM is high, the warning light is not necessarily on.
yes it isn't true I made a mistake there again :( ...

my part b says to tell those system conditions where pilot will get a warning so whenever I get a HIGH on my output I just need to tell that statement and my part b is done right?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
yes it isn't true I made a mistake there again :( ...

my part b says to tell those system conditions where pilot will get a warning so whenever I get a HIGH on my output I just need to tell that statement and my part b is done right?
Yes, but the question asks for engine conditions, not sensor output values - so you'll need to give the answer relative to the switching point of each sensor.

aniskazi

Joined May 3, 2014
Yes, but the question asks for engine conditions, not sensor output values - so you'll need to give the answer relative to the switching point of each sensor.
like for example : If my Temp is high and P is high and RPM is low than the pilot will get a warning like these :D

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
like for example : If my Temp is high and P is high and RPM is low than the pilot will get a warning like these :D
No, the question asked for engine conditions, you've given engine sensor logic values.

You need to convert the signal logic to the actual engine condition as in:
RPM sensor output = 0, only when speed < 4800 rpm
• P sensor output = 0, when pressure <220 psi
• T sensor output = 0, only when temperature < 200˚F

aniskazi

Joined May 3, 2014
No, the question asked for engine conditions, you've given engine sensor logic values.

You need to convert the signal logic to the actual engine condition as in:
hmm like this:

If temp > 200 F and P > 220psi the pilot will get a warning ?

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
thanks man really appreciate your help :) if you don't mind I'm going to post some more questions here :p as I've got my exam this tuesday hope you'll help :)
Go for it. While I may, or may not, be able to help, there are plenty of people here that are willing to help.

Don't forget parts c and d...