Need help in Aptitude Question

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Distance = speed x time
speed in mtr/sec 15meter/sec
D=36x15=540meter
Yes! --- That's the total distance -- So what is the length of the platform alone?

Distance =540-300
240 is the length.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Distance = speed x time
speed in mtr/sec 15meter/sec
D=36x15=540meter
Yes! --- That's the total distance -- So what is the length of the platform alone?

Distance =540-300
240 is the length.
YES!!!

Now, the real question is: Do you understand how to take the information in the problem and apply it to the task of finding out the answer. If you do, then you have actually learned something. If not, then you are just spinning your wheels.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Now, the real question is: Do you understand how to take the information in the problem and apply it to the task of finding out the answer. If you do, then you have actually learned something. If not, then you are just spinning your wheels.
Yes far better than earliers.
due to this less speed of brain.
i am lacking job of mine after engineering.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Ok, now i am very close to solution which i was asking. in post#16

A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?

In this question train passes in 36sec that ok, what does this mean man standing in 20Sec?

Hypatia's Protege

Joined Mar 1, 2015
Ok, now i am very close to solution which i was asking. in post#16

A train passes a station platform in 36 seconds and a man standing on the platform in 20 seconds. If the speed of the train is 54 km/hr, what is the length of the platform?

In this question train passes in 36sec that ok, what does this mean man standing in 20Sec?
Didn't you just spend the last few hours solving that problem???:confused::confused::confused:

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
If i get such understanding before now i was on top..!

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Is that your full name?
Hypatia's Protege
how you spell
i find NRI in college even my princial was UK based in school and in road and buses while i travel i find people around me from different countries.