Need Help For IR Audio Transmitter & Receiver

Discussion in 'Wireless & RF Design' started by salman_rafai, Oct 10, 2006.

1. salman_rafai

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 10, 2006
    For a project of mine, i need an IR audio Transmitter & Receiver. The audio transmitter should be continuously transmitting an audio message. A person having the receiver along with headphones when enters into the range of this transmitter should start receiving and playing this message... So how do i go about this thing... Can plz anyone help... !!!

RRITESH KAKKAR likes this.
  2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    Hi,

I don't have a circuit, but I do have a pair of Radio Shack IR headphones. They were about $30. Might be a quick way to solve your problem.

3. mrmeval

Distinguished Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Receiver
    [​IMG]

Transmitter
    [​IMG]

4. dnzd.cn

Sep 8, 2010
    Excuse me each way that IC is what IC ah, that's the 4046 that only a digital IC, how? No specific model, how do I go to buy components?

5. RRITESH KAKKAR

Jun 29, 2010
    Please tell from where you have taken this circuit ?

6. dnzd.cn

Sep 8, 2010
    I'm going to buy these electronic components of electronic market, and then he assembled a ir, but don't know some elements of the above parameters, such as a IC component, only when the 4046, but that is no specific above models, I search on the net also not related instructions. I want to do a microphone, infrared emitting and receiving part, the requirement in 30 meters launch distance, may achieve?

7. dnzd.cn

Sep 8, 2010
    I want to make an infrared transmission wireless microphones, requirement of audio emission in 30 meters, distance transmitter and receiver need, who has made a detailed analysis of the circuit drawings and specifications? Some friends, whether in the reply post? Or sent to my mailbox: <Snip>

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2010
  8. dnzd.cn

Sep 8, 2010
    And the infrared earphones are far from launch effectively?

9. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
  10. dnzd.cn

Sep 8, 2010
    Thank you very much for me to answer questions carefully careful, I will continue to work hard learning knowledge of electronics.