need help for h bridge.

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
Hi...,
i want to ask that can i made H bridge using 75n75..??
if possible then kindly give circuit,...
Thanks...!!

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Yes they would work, depending on the voltage and amperage you need. But do yourself a favor and use driver ICs to switch them with.

Since this is YOUR homework, show what you have so far. As a schematic.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Funny Google gives 1,730,000 results for "mosfet h bridge". We will help, but not do your work for you. If we do you don't learn.

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
yes you are right right sir...
for me the problem is that i have only 4 75n75 mosfet's ,a DC motor ..
google find all the h bridge with different mosfet that i dont have....
thats why i come here to get help..

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
yes you are right right sir...
for me the problem is that i have only 4 75n75 mosfet's ,a DC motor ..
google find all the h bridge with different mosfet that i dont have....
thats why i come here to get help..
You will probably never find a schematic for that particular mosfet. But, by looking at the data sheet for it, it is a standard N mosfet that uses ~10V on the gate to turn on completely. The specification you are looking for is "voltage gate to source, Vgs". So any H-bridge schematic that uses around 10V -12V for the Gate voltage will work.

Most H-bridge circuits on the web will show International Rectifier (IR)part numbers. The IR parts are arguably the most widely known and used in the world. That's not to say they are best or only ones that can be used.

The main thing to worry about is the Vgs in the circuit, and that the mosfet you choose is able to handle the voltage and amperage needed. Always use the mosfets as a switch, by that I mean fully turned on. That is done by using Vgs shown on the first page of the data sheet.

Hope this helps you.

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
So any H-bridge schematic that uses around 10V -12V for the Gate voltage will work.
but micro controller gives 5v in output,then how its possible that h-bridge will run with 5V.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
I predict this thread won't go anywhere.

Is this just a ON/OFF circuit with reversing capabilty or is it PWM? If it's PWM what's the frequency?

"my requirements ,voltage is 24v nd 1.5A"
Is that the motor specification? What's the maximum motor load? Do you have a motor spec sheet?

In your application, does the motor occasionally work in generator mode (driven by the load)?

ect_09

Joined May 6, 2012
yes this is motor spec's. it is gear motor .
load is a about 5 to 6 kg.

it has to drive load ,
in simple words motor will move the load from 1 place to another .
you can say that i am making little over head crane.