Need help designing rf trnsmitter and receiver and interfacing receiver with pc

Krazzy.k007

Joined Jul 25, 2010
Hey frnds,
i am a fresher in this field so i need guidence m working on a project which includes controlling an robot (wheeld bot) wia pc, and i think rf will give me better range, so pls help me wid it. operations i want to perfom r......
-contrlling 2 motors for movement.
-transferring audio msg to reciever.
-one more thing i'll like to ask is,I also need to recieve vedio from the robot, i m planning to do it by some wireless camera avlable in the market i mean not including it to controll circuit. or should i include it in the same circuit ans hw.

so folks pls help me out wid hw to get a transmitter and reciever for these purpose and interfacing reciever to the pc.

waiting for the responce...............

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
This is a very ambitious project. Do you have any experience in electronics or in programming? What practical experience do you have in constructing projects? What tools, test equipment, and resources have you to use?

For relatively cheap you can get rs232 bluetooth modules that pair with each other and communicate through standard serial. I would build the robot and everything wired first and treat the wireless as a seperate entity.