need help.. about emg

terabyte

Joined Mar 3, 2012
i was be told by using the LM741Cn the circuit will not working its tru or not.. i have made a emg circuit by using lm741cn, until now the circuit not working,... i really frustrated by troubleshoot for many time.. need help

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Correct. LM741 opamp is a poor choice. It is 40 years old and past its best due date.
Select a modern instrumentation amplifier that provides high CMRR.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Making R1 and R2 not match seems the wrong thing to do. U2 and U3 seem to be drawn wrong because they are just square wave generators the way they are drawn now. The labels on the capacitors are difficult to read. One of the worst difficulties with the LM741 is the dead zones near the power supply voltages, but no power supply voltages have been listed.

Fixing these things will make this easier for the rest of us.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Check out this video and this video. The guy mentions specific ICs to use. I have no idea how good his advice is, as I haven't tried out his circuit yet. I am also interested in EMG signal processing. I have just ordered EMG sensors that should arrive tomorrow. Maybe in the near future I will have more practical advice for you.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The input labels on U2 and U3 are backwards.
You fixed the resistor network properly then labeled the amplifiers backwards.

terabyte

Joined Mar 3, 2012
i already take your advice but it still same.. i also change the op amp to lm 358p.. still not working.. please help any circuit that suitable so that i can continue my final project.. the due date are near..