Need Experienced Electronic E. with coding skills

thepwnman

Joined Jan 27, 2013
Hello there fellows, first of all I would like to apologize if this is not the right place to post about the matter. I meant no spam give the case it turns to be it.

Im currently looking for an electronic expert with coding skills, to crease a device with a huge market and tremendous income potential, please contact me by PM if you are interested to know more about it.

Kind Regards

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Hello there fellows, first of all I would like to apologize if this is not the right place to post about the matter. I meant no spam give the case it turns to be it.

Im currently looking for an electronic expert with coding skills, to crease a device with a huge market and tremendous income potential, please contact me by PM if you are interested to know more about it.

Kind Regards
What a hoot. You PM this guy and this is what it says:

thepwnman has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove thepwnman from the recipient list and send the message again.

ROFLMAO

Last edited:

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
Sometimes the line between rich, reach, and roach is barely discernable

Rich: Having a lot of $$$
Reach: To reach your goals
Roach: Cockroach or also "roach", slang for a handmade cigarette filter.

The OP's message is not interesting at all and says nothing, just vaguely communicating there is some investment to be done, and some business opportunity to be had.

With the economy down, even if you post a detailed proposal with pictures and explanation, the chance to receive deposits straight away is almost zero.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I believe that members under with 10 posts can't operate the PM system.
This is an example case of why.

We don't allow for this site being used as a relay for advertizement and the job market is a market as well.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
My experience over the last seven years is that is very difficult to make any kind of economic hookup on this forum. I have repeatedly asked participants to tell their stories and I have not heard even a single one. My curiosity was piqued and I was hoping to extract more information. I guess the OP will just have to show his cards if he wants help.

For the record I have a sufficient income and I don't need a job, but I am curious.

thepwnman

Joined Jan 27, 2013
wow, I must apologize I didnt knew the PM system didnt work unless I had 10 posts.

Ill be brief, my proposition is to create a device linked to the indoor growing niche( a market that has greatly increased during the last years and moves more money than you can imagine at first glance) in particular for hydroponic/aeroponic growth (dried herbs/ornamental/fruits/vegetables etc etc). Indoor growing is already a popular practice hobbie/business and all it can do now is get even bigger with time, there are many reasons for this (which I can list if wanted)

To be exact im looking for a partnership, I will get the funds , and provide my growing experience and Internet Marketing knowleadge (Im a full time IM for 3+ years now). I need someone very experienced to develop a prototype and get a production of several units to be sold.

There is 1 competitor with a similar (not indentical) device, which sold over 650.000$ worth of his product, during 2012(with very high prices). If you are interested here is my contact information http://imgur.com/Q43M1SU we can talk more about it.

Thanks

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Innovation works best in a face to face environment. It helps if the partners share a common language and culture. I think there is a reason why arrangements of this type are requested by people from time to time, but seldom if ever come to fruition.

Product development is a messy, frustrating, time, and money consuming process. It helps greatly if issues can be resolved quickly and expeditiously. Most entrepreneurs have enthusiasm and and ideas in abundance. What they lack is the ability to translate that into a set of requirements from which a specification can be developed. The specification is important because it defines what "DONE" means. It is hard enough to do this face to face in the same place. It is damn near impossible to do over the internet with people you don't know and might never meet. The results will be more to your satisfaction if you discover some local talent. That is just my advice -- take it or leave it.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
So what is this hyper secret device? A timer? Or a more complex control computer for water, nutrients, humidity, temperature + lamps?

I have build some things in that direction. Nothing illegal of course. I really grow pineapple plant indoors, and I grow radish plants with LED lights.

The problem with your hydropnic project is the developer needs a 1:1 setup to develope and test, so it must be a professional or experienced grower.

The electrical internals are not that difficult to develope.
The housing, the wiring + cables, and the actual in-place testing are difficult and expensive.

Maybe try a forum for indoor growing. There is one large forum on the internet. I guess however not many of them have electrical knowledge.

Also I know the market a bit. Particulary nutrients are sold for 10x to 50x the price of ordinary fertilizers. Same for electrical devices. When you need a timer, there are really outstanding LCD timers from China for just $12.

If you don't have a website, not many people really want to contact an email, it could be anyone. Get a website, include some pictures, and some explanation. Get a google page if you don't want to buy a domain!