need c code for drive servo motor with pic 16f877a

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by powerpisces, Aug 4, 2012.

1. powerpisces

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 20, 2011
    hi, i m beginner to use pic 16f877a. i want to drive two servo motors and control them simultaneously.if any one help me in this to tell me the c code for pic16f877a?

2. ErnieM

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 24, 2011
  3. Rbeckett

Sep 3, 2010
    Power.
    Welcome to the group!!!! You will need to provide some more info on what exactly you have and what you are trying to do. The PIC 16F877a is a good mid range chip surely capable of controlling you motors, but you will also need a controller board and pulse driver to really make any headway. Google is yer freind, like Ernie said. Also if you include your level of expertise in electronics it goes a long way toward getting suggestions that will be understandable for you. Just a few thoughts to help point you in the right direction. Theres a bunch of really smart folks who will be glad to help you out if you can help us by supplying a little bit of info on your project and what your attempting to do.
    Bob

4. BMorse

Sep 26, 2009
  5. John P

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 14, 2008
    Does "servo" mean "hobby servo" or a real servomotor?

I'm afraid that on boards like this, "servo" usually means one of the little model aircraft servos.

6. powerpisces

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 20, 2011

thnx.
    i learnt only pic16f877a but not deeply so i need help with basic that who i initialize herder file in my programe for servo or etc.. actually i want to make a object following robot for that i have to control 2 to 3 rc servo motors with pic16f877a. and whts controller board? i have made a programmer for programe the pic and also a vero board on that a contant 5v supply to pic, make some read write leds at port E and add 12mhz crystal, is this you called controller board? if no so plz guide me about it.