Need advice "Dead Capacitor" want to replace with somthing similar

rastaman46

Joined Nov 17, 2011
Need advice "Dead Capacitor" want to replace with somthing similar

Please tell me what i can use instead of this image below im guess number is "69 330 25A"

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Ok, it could have died because of increased ripple current if there is a higher current draw somewhere. Just out of curiosity: Does this thing have an onboard video card or one that can be disassembled? I'm asking because I had some similar issues with a laptop (a capacitor on the video card was the culprit).

rastaman46

Joined Nov 17, 2011
Ok, it could have died because of increased ripple current if there is a higher current draw somewhere. Just out of curiosity: Does this thing have an onboard video card or one that can be disassembled? I'm asking because I had some similar issues with a laptop (a capacitor on the video card was the culprit).

Hey and thanks for replay cap works well "Looks like" got it up and running cable was causing problem replaced and "Bang boots up" thanks for your help

Thanks, i found a 470 20 v with the same case and it worked fine. Took 2 hrs to put it back together though the mouse ribbon cable was cocked, press in type. It just wouldnt start whenever I put the top on, also put a standard toshiba jack on it so it wont short again.