Need a Collaborator on Self Sustaining generator system

Status
Not open for further replies.

henro44

Joined Mar 30, 2011
I having been working on building two green energy systems that is neither solar nor wind tech and aslo these systems do not require petrol or gas to generate electricity.i will only briefly discuss just on of them here also i have attached a zip file that contains a video of the project.

firstly let me state hear that the system i am revealing here is mearnt for charging mobile phone battery. and i dont think it could be used to power homes when it is scaled up. but the other one involves a more radical and entirely different design and might be more costly to produce because i am strongly favouring the used of superconductor magnet for a number of reasons even though high strenght neo magnet can be used. actually i am developing this first system ( that is the one i am about to discussing below with an attached file) hoping that i could make just enough money to fully develop the other system which could be used to power homes.

now this system takes in 1.5v or less and gives out 5v or more ( which i am ok with ). in the video i did not show the input and output current because i have to do everything all by myself- shooting with a mobile phone camera on one hand while holding a battery on the other hand, it was a bit cumbersome for my, but according to my measurement the input current was about 200mA while the output current was disappointedly 200mA ( this is where anybody interested to help or collaborate with me on this project comes in ).

in this project i didn't used neo magnet instead i used a kind of rubber like magnet because that is all i could get. so my guess is if neo magnet is used at least i am expecting the current to go a high as 500mA ( since this is the where i need to improve on as the ratio of input to output volt is ok by me). i needed just one custom neo magnet so i contacted monstermagnet.de and i got a really negative reply from them. i totally understand while because when you want a custom built magnet , you have to order at least 50 or more, and that i don't have money for.also i am in africa not in US or euro where you can work into a shop and by this kind of stuff ( you just can't find it here).

if with you help we could make those improvement then a circuit could now be design to re-rout 1.5v,200mA from the output to the input and thus we can disconnect the battery immediately from the system.there you have it a self-sustained energy system, at least that is the theory, but is worth finding out.

<Contact removed>

dont forget to view the attached video file.

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
You entire post is an absolute steaming pile. Are you sure this isn't a 419 where you want to transfer large sums of cash to a bank in oh say Nigeria!

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
if with you help we could make those improvement then a circuit could now be design to re-rout 1.5v,200mA from the output to the input and thus we can disconnect the battery immediately from the system.there you have it a self-sustained energy system, at least that is the theory, but is worth finding out.
Well when you do get it published in a reputable peer-reviewed journal and then come back. Until then this is off topic and hence will be closed for discussion.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.