My New Year Resolution

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Happy New Year to all the Members of AAC

My new year resolution is to get my fat ass off this chair and get a 6 pack abs. :D

What will be Ur's........

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
And we'll want before and after pictures! Happy New Year guy.

If I could loose some weight, say about 50-60 pounds. I'd settle for less though.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
It would be nice with some before and after pictures. Would it be an extreme makeover? :D

When I was an active kickboxer, and was entering contests, my weight was 63.5 Kg (139,7 pounds). I was fairly skinny since I'm 177cm tall.

Now, 4 years later, where I'm too old to enter contests, my weight is 68Kg (149, Pounds), so now I'm not so skinny. :)

I don't believe in this new year resolution thing. If you really want to start doing something, just start. Do what Nike says in their slogan "Just do it".

But I could allways be better at something...:rolleyes:

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
It would be nice with some before and after pictures. Would it be an extreme makeover? :D

When I was an active kickboxer, and was entering contests, my weight was 63.5 Kg (139,7 pounds). I was fairly skinny since I'm 177cm tall.

Now, 4 years later, where I'm too old to enter contests, my weight is 68Kg (149, Pounds), so now I'm not so skinny. :)

I don't believe in this new year resolution thing. If you really want to start doing something, just start. Do what Nike says in their slogan "Just do it".

But I could allways be better at something...:rolleyes:
Your only 10 stone?
Im 11.5 not fat at all, got a bit of muscle but 68Kg, thats light!!!

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Pictures...:eek:..!!! of my pot belly... In ur dreams .....kekeke.:D

But I can show you after pics though.

Seriously ..I need to get on the treads..am getting tired too quickly.
I think I will start off with some swim routines early in the morning.

We do have a track after a few minutes ride.

{ed}
Ummm!! Hold that thought on before pic...let me sleep on it...I was up last night building a test equipment piece. After putting it up projects forum, I'll show you my belly.....at 165cm and around 60Kg's ..this thing is getting heavy.

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Pecs Hurt from Yesterday :D

I like it !!! Getting into Shape is the best thing you could do, Good luck man! Dont stop with ABS, u need the whole package, do some Bi's Tri's, hest and Lats, and youl look Ripped as, Min thing is to loose heaps of weight, then u can see all your abs, obliques etc. Bodyfat Content

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Weights are heavy.

The reason they are heavy is because they DONT want to be lifted!

Weights are my friends, so I do as they ask. ;)

Hence being 6'3" 138 ;)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I can kick box with both feet,lock bolt high,I am known for my batum fighter
pose,as my day job. For the guy s that want to meet me in the parking lot for real.
Remember I dont lie. Loosewire for 2011. Don't need to chance.