My freakin-out project !!

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by kkss4, Oct 23, 2010.

1. kkss4

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 23, 2010
    hi guyz ,, im really having a problem doing my project ,, my project is about making a circuit connected to 7 segment display to count my Passport numbers continually, it's like a seconds timers ,, but i need it to be in some specific series like ( 5482364 ),, and also i need to add a Register ,, Im welcoming any tips and suggestions from u ,,, thx 4 all !!

2. Alexio

Oct 16, 2010
    Are there any specific questions you have yet? Your post is a little confusing. It doesn't entirely define the project well enough to suggest anything.

3. kkss4

Oct 23, 2010
    (( Design, simulate and implement a counter circuit that will display the 12 digit identity card number one by one " one number every second " ))

Specifications :
    the number must be displayed on a 7 segment display
    the number should change after one second
    the circuit is implemented on a proto board

4. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
    Have you tried Google yet?

Input search phrases like "Serial display register", or "LED serial display register"

"serial data display". It requires that YOU do some work to search through the results given, and the one you can use may not be on the first page of search returns. Dig in and search a little. We can help you 'fine tune' a circuit to your specific needs if you can find something that is similar to what you need.

5. kkss4

Oct 23, 2010
    ok I want a tutorial about how to design a PCB and what is the good software to use it ?? i heard about " Protel " but what is it ,, if anyone would provide me with this software and tutorial to learn it, that would be soo much great :) thx 4 all

6. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010
  7. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Under Protel all I'm seeing is a language designed for telecommunications. Are you sure your not meaning "Proteus"? The uC simulation software?

8. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009