my FIRST WORKSHOP

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
I know, i burn my hands all the time...the strangest part is because i play the piano alot you would have though that i would take better care of my hands.

Why would i be nude anyway???

Also...how can i stop flux spitting everywhere because it burns by fingers...and it has happened soo much that i no longer have the reflex where you jolt your hands back..i just go !ooooowWWWWWOOWOOWOW! getting louder
I've burnt my fingernails many times... smells awful... you don't really notice it though!

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
30minutes....pppbbttt... Try 2 hours..

First, I _HAVE_ to massage the "sleep formed" impressions out of my hands.

THEN I wash them.. With only the FINEST soaps made by virgins WITH virgin ingredients.. No animal or human fats here bub!

THEN I clip and file EVERY NAIL!

I then massage lotion into EVERY cuticle. (VERY IMPORTANT! DO NOT SKIMP!) ;)

That takes up the first hour...

So for the second hour, I meticulously go over EVERY square millimeter cutting all hand-hair to the proper length,

THEN, last..but NOT LEAST, I airbrush a PERFECT tan onto my hands..MY LOVELY hands.

Give this man a HAND!

As for the being nude thing, most people (I would think) have an urge to walk around their first new home in the nude.

It exclaims "This house is MINE. I need not worry about a family member or roomate walking in while I am practicing ballet in the nude!"

Trust me.. EVERYONE does it. ;)

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
THEN, last..but NOT LEAST, I airbrush a PERFECT tan onto my hands..MY LOVELY hands. ;)
First of all happy birthday:cool: Things are going great, and they're only getting better you are doing all right
But to stay on stay on topic Did some of your ex girlfriends complain about you taking up way to much space in the bathroom? But well a mans home is his castle. And nudity is allowed. I like to sit naked in my favorite leather chair drink bear, and eat cheese doodles while I watch my football team play. I tend to get excited and sweaty during the game. So my chair has gotten an imprint of my buttocks and legs

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
man...thats rough XD
I did not need to here that :D

end of january...im moving in to the new workshop and got more cabinents + components ordered. I can also finnaly have my oscilliscope out :p

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
end of january...im moving in to the new workshop and got more cabinents + components ordered. I can also finnaly have my oscilliscope out :p
Hey MITCH.

Please post some picture of your lab. Before and after. :D

Would be nice to see how you're decorating. (Or if you paint some walls pink, or start eating cheese doddles. On second thought, I don't need the cheese doddle part. :))

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Cool i will :D
allthough with time more and more things will add to the workshop so dont expect anything too much....but i think my grandad has offered one of those drill presses or something, the thing where you pull down on a lever and it lowers the drill...i will have to check what it was that he offered :p

So....gonna get a bbc micro in there and my old dell computer with xp (only has two programs XD)

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
First of all happy birthday:cool: Things are going great, and they're only getting better you are doing all right
But to stay on stay on topic Did some of your ex girlfriends complain about you taking up way to much space in the bathroom? But well a mans home is his castle. And nudity is allowed. I like to sit naked in my favorite leather chair drink bear, and eat cheese doodles while I watch my football team play. I tend to get excited and sweaty during the game. So my chair has gotten an imprint of my buttocks and legs
Thank you for the birthday wish!..

As for your nude footballing, buttock-imprint leaving, cheese-doodle eating, favorite of a past time, My point exactly! Turn off the web-cam! :D

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009

You realize you do not paint a pretty picture? :)

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Yup, the "extra virgins" are the ones that wont even talk to you until their married.
Oh, so it's an arranged marriage... or?

Where do you sign up for those silent virgins, and how much do they speak, when the plug is pulled? Is is possible to push it back in?

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
I move into my new workshop on friday :D
First thing im gonna do, get a HUGE chalk board placed on the wall!!!
No more horrid solvent pens with whiteboards, i like old fassion style workings XD

friday friday friday cant wait!!!!