my FIRST WORKSHOP

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
Hi everyone!!!

I have too much electronics for my room....and my mum is getting anyoed at the circuit boards on the window sill etc.. so she is giving me the summer house in the field that has light + electricity :D!!! ITs basically a house!

First thing im going to do.... design and build in a security system :D!!!
Put my PICKIT 3 poster up....and maybe put up a poster that has the entire intel 4004 schematic for fun :p!!!

What shoudl i do next?

Robin Mitchell

Joined Oct 25, 2009
lol...but im going to have a hot guy instead....bill gates....clive sinclair....man they are hot men in the industry HAHAHA XD

Acctually, a poster of a list of ALL 7400 and 4000 series chips would be cool :)

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
this is on my wall.
most dont have a clue but things would not be as they are without his accomplishments.
not even AAC, not yet. or a wealthy Bill Gates

Attachments

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
...He looks eerily familiar.

Cant place it though.

As for my walls... I have paint on them.

And that paint just so happens to be..pink...

I dont wanna talk about it.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
How about a poster of a girl? (Just so your parents aren't too confused) ;)
lol...but im going to have a hot guy instead....bill gates....clive sinclair....man they are hot men in the industry HAHAHA XD

Acctually, a poster of a list of ALL 7400 and 4000 series chips would be cool :)

Now I am getting worried about Mitch! :)

Mitch, Bill won't be posing on a bearskin rug will he? :)

BillO

Joined Nov 24, 2008
Hi everyone!!!

I have too much electronics for my room....and my mum is getting anyoed at the circuit boards on the window sill etc.. so she is giving me the summer house in the field that has light + electricity :D!!! ITs basically a house!

First thing im going to do.... design and build in a security system :D!!!
Put my PICKIT 3 poster up....and maybe put up a poster that has the entire intel 4004 schematic for fun :p!!!

What shoudl i do next?
Summer houe in the field!

WTF Mitch, is your last name Longshanks, Swainston, Osborne, Vespasian? Summer house in your back field!

Want to adopt me?

Put up some dirt bike posters, and some girls (of course) and some of those microscopic CPU pictures, a few pictures of anatomy, a big globe in a wooden cradle, at least one Maggie Thatcher picture and one Winnie Churchill, a Teletuby poster, a few boxed butterflies and a praying mantis, a minumum of two topographical maps of places in Africa with some hand notation like "Good men lost here to savage attack", an open copy of Newton's Principia, two or three old rifles and at least 4 swords, a talking drum, a clarinet and a violin, one stuffed owl and one stuffed fox, a pipe in an ashtray, a small snuff box, a chess board showing the board befor Fisher's 15th move of the January 7th, 1972 match against Spassky and an old Coke bottle. Just for decor.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Summer houe in the field!

WTF Mitch, is your last name Longshanks, Swainston, Osborne, Vespasian? Summer house in your back field!

Want to adopt me?

Put up some dirt bike posters, and some girls (of course) and some of those microscopic CPU pictures, a few pictures of anatomy, a big globe in a wooden cradle, at least one Maggie Thatcher picture and one Winnie Churchill, a Teletuby poster, a few boxed butterflies and a praying mantis, a minumum of two topographical maps of places in Africa with some hand notation like "Good men lost here to savage attack", an open copy of Newton's Principia, two or three old rifles and at least 4 swords, a talking drum, a clarinet and a violin, one stuffed owl and one stuffed fox, a pipe in an ashtray, a small snuff box, a chess board showing the board befor Fisher's 15th move of the January 7th, 1972 match against Spassky and an old Coke bottle. Just for decor.
A little more detail, please...

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I have one that is 37Meg, for the 6581 (the old commodore SID chip), but I don't have any way to post it (much too big).

tom66

Joined May 9, 2009
I have some silicon pictures of the 6502, AT88SC1608, 16F84 and PIC18F1320B. They are very big! If you want them, let me know.