My debugger [J-Link] cannot recognize and erase or download the program to the MCU [STM32F103] [SWD]

booboo

Joined Apr 25, 2015
Hi fellas
I'm working on my board to erase or download the program to the MCU. my MCU is STM32F103RBT6 and my programmer/debugger is J-Link. I have wired up the JLink to MCU like this. this is the JLink:

Due to this pinout:

And for my board(Please consider that R2 and R3 both are 10KOhm):

When I hook up the board and the debugger, looks like everythings are ok. Vcc is 2v5 and there is no connection(or short) between SWDIO and SWCLK pins to other pins. but I cannot connect the debugger to the MCU. my IDE is Keil. it give me this error:

and then:

I also have a STM32F0 board and always use this way to connect to it and I don't have any problem.
When I connect the debugger to the STM32F103 this way, both LEDs(red and green) on the J-Link are light. but when I connect Pin15(Reset) of the J-link to the Reset pin of the MCU, just green LED is light. and when I trying to connect to the board, I get these errors:

and then:

What's the matter with my board? should I connect the Reset pin of J-Link to the Reset pin of the MCU?