my day is your night

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
U Know when I dig water fills up real fast :(.
and I can't seem to get rid of it, there is just too much :D.
I don't have a place to fill the water except the ocean.
the bad news is that the same water comes back to the whole I dig..
May be there is already a hole. I just have to find it.

I tried that first with my gal. I dig too much. I ended up with boner.
And it was on my head :p

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
You didn't reconize happyganl, simply because he dug a hole from China through the center of the earth up to your place. He forgotten it was hot! so he was burned and tired. :D:D

Alberto
Alberto, I did not know a girl would end up a he after digging a hole via center of earth.
I like to turn into a girl if is it so :D

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Didnt you know thats how sex-change operations are done? To turn a girl into a guy, apply heat. To turn a guy into a girl, apply cold. (Well almost ;) )

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
He wanted to be sure that you DIDN'T REALLY think that YOU though girls could change to boys by crawling through a hole in the earth..

:)

I think you know better.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Aww... I love ya, Rifaa. You have to get a kick out of using "finding holes with my girlfriend" and " I got a boner" in the same thread. ;)

Im glad you keep us going..

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Alberto said
You didn't reconize happyganl, simply because he dug a hole from China through the center of the earth up to your place. He forgotten it was hot! so he was burned and tired.
I was cracking this at alberto as alberto thought happygnl is a male, and I think alberto missed a thread where I know happygnl is a Chinese babe. I have been chatting with her privately lately about the Cisco company in shehzein (am I saying this right.?) or may be shanghai. I thing I will be visiting china and I'll meet with happygnl and she can show us around and all...u know the rest..:D

As for Mojo
Originally Posted by R!f@@
May be there is already a hole. I just have to find it.
...I tried that first with my gal. I dig too much. I ended up with boner.
And it was on my head :p

♂ or ♀ ?
????

I was joking about me going down on my girl too much that she wacked me on the head and gave me a bump.on the head..meaning a head boner not a real boner ...OUCH :eek:

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Oh jeezus Rifaa!!! lol..... aaaaahhhhhhh.. hahaha... Thats not the kind of response I was expecting...

Anyway. We knew it had to do with Albertos happyganl post! It was the WORD choice not your explanation.

hahhaahahaha.. We call that a bump on the head.... LOL... Awwww jeeeezzzz..

I love this place..

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
C'mon let's do this already :D
We need a VIP forum for our kind of people. There so many wise cracks and things that I cannot say in an open forum.
what would it take to get the admins jump start.
I like u lot. And we have common carriers and we love helping guys and new bees to do stuff. We all fit together and that is why only WE. ( see the bold we) need a place to hang out, crack jolks and talk about wannabees, and the <blank> Einsteins, and I donno lot's of things, but not in an open forum.

How about a VIP forum like Off topic.
VIP's are special members.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
It's just not only that...it's so many things.
We won't be always on VIP. The normal things will go on.
I am talking about an improvement to the forum and it's real senior members ( not the post count seniors)
It's for us, for them to see the other side of life....

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
It's just not only that...it's so many things.
We won't be always on VIP. The normal things will go on.
I am talking about an improvement to the forum and it's real senior members ( not the post count seniors)
It's for us, for them to see the other side of life....
who is on the short list and what do we have to do to get kicked off?