My apologies to all

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by alan7s, Jan 10, 2015.

1. alan7s

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 9, 2015
    I need to apologize; I have obviously stumbled onto a site that's about transistor circuits, and modern high-tech stuff. I meant no harm by posting questions about the projects I'm working on that concern small motors - automotive or small appliance. If anyone can point me to a website where I can get help with Ohm's law applied - and testing electrical things - no matter what categories, I'd appreciate knowing.
  2. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    All of those topics and anything electric is allowed - except automotive and Things that defy physics.
  3. MrChips

Oct 2, 2009
    If you want to learn about Ohm's you have come to the right place.
    No apologies needed.
  4. Brownout

Jan 10, 2012
    Electro-Tech-Online will allow discussions about automotive, or at least they did years ago when I last read the forum.
  5. alan7s

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 9, 2015
    OK thanks for the info; I'm off to Electro -Tech- Online. 99% of my needs are non-automotive anyway, but I quickly got the impression that
    those who were replying didn't have much understanding of practical testing and determining current etc. by the comments; easier just to close
    the thread because a motor came out of a vehicle. . . .
  6. djsfantasi

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 11, 2010
    Wow! How to scare them away.

Alan, if you're still around, as someone whose been here for years in my humble opinion, I think your impression s wrong.

Hope your ETO experience is different. I suspect it may be similar, as many are members of both forums.