Music controlled 12V Led bank's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
Hello

Does anyone have a reliable, working, good quality circuit schematic of music sync'd Led's? I need 2 banks of 12V Led's to flash in sync with music. that's pretty much it...

My supply voltage max is 12V (a car battery)

Thanks bro

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Actually it is two schematics, the second (example B) for a bank of LEDs. It is pretty standard electronics. I take it you don't have any experience?

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
One other thing, if this is automotive it will violate our TOS (Terms of Service). I did a quick back ground check, you have another thread for pulsing headlights that was closed. I may not particularly like the automotive restrictions, but I will enforce them.

Chris15

Joined Apr 15, 2009
I understand all the stuff on there, simple stuff but the U1 etc it is a triangle, and there is no parts list? how am i suppose to know what to buy?

Also, yes this is to put on a car, and the car is not road registered it is for a paddock. So the TOS or watever and road regulations has nothing to do with these electronics

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I am sorry, but that is not how it works. If it is for a automobile (road worthy or not) then it is not allowed here. I would suggest using another site for this line of inquiry, such as ElectroTech, a site similar to this one but without the automotive rules. It tends to be rough on beginners.

If you really read through the tutorial I wrote I suspect you will find all your questions are answered, but when learning electronics (which is what you are trying to do) there is no substitute for reading. I suggest buying a protoboard and start learning how to wire circuits, or buy the appropriate kit from Velleman.

So now I need to close this thread. I'm going to attach the stock response on this because it also has some other automotive thread references.

Good luck.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

• Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service

There will be enough sites where automotive questions can be discussed :
Member selected automotive forums

Status