Multisim V(p-p)

Omar_Hisham

Joined Nov 7, 2012
hello

Anyone could tell me how I can make 8 V(p-p) on Multisim program?
I have connected the Function Generator with the Oscilloscope
I put 4 vp in Function Generator but i didn't know how much the scale to make the wave clear on the screen of Oscilloscope.

We do that on the lab circuit first step is to connect Function Generator with Oscilloscope and modify it on the wave as the V(p-p) is given, then we connect it with the other components. So I want to do it on the Multisim program.

I attached the pic of my program.

Attachments

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Your function generator is set for an output that is 4Vp which is 4V peak.
But your 'scope is set for 1V per division so the 4V peak is above and below the screen.

Simply set the 'scope for 2V per division then you will be able to see the top and bottom of the waveform.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
4V peak is 8V peak-to-peak (8Vp-p).

If you set the 'scope to show 2V per division then the top of the waveform will be at 2 divisions above the center and the bottom of the waveform will be at 2 divisions below the center.

Your signal generator is set for a DC offset voltage of 1V which will not affect the 'scope trace because the 'scope is set to show AC, not DC.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Right, you see in the simulation window where it says "Channel A" and below it it says "Scale: 1v/Div". Just change the "1" to "2" and you're all set.