multiple frequency op-amps

reymund

Joined Sep 23, 2008
good day!

i am planning to create a multiple band pass op-amps, meaning i am allowing to pass different set of frequencies that desired, for example 3

frequencies from a remote transmitter let say 25khz, 30khz, and 40khz respectively. now i dont want to use MCU because it needed programming, i just

want to use 3 set of pass-band op-amps for the 3 desired frequencies, from a single receiver. its still a concept from me if this concept will work

using discrete components and not using mcu's. the actual application will be on controlling output stage with IR transmitter with

pre-determined frequencies. heres the block diagram

hope you can give ideas with this one
thanks in advance!

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
The frequencies are quite close so you will probably need filters with a good out of band rejection. Depends on how much off-frequency leakage you are willing to allow into each channel - what levels of the 30kHz and 40Khz signals are permitted into the 25kHz channel, say.

You haven't given much to work on.

reymund

Joined Sep 23, 2008
the actual frequency that i will use is around 38khz up to 40khz, and i want this to divide on several frequencies let say around 3, are these possible, given that the first stated is too much close as what you said and this time i want to divide the 2khz band to the desired channels?.

and if it is, what type of op-amp configuration circuits id needed thanks.