Multi Quote not working

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by spinnaker, Jan 31, 2015.

1. spinnaker

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    I can't seem to get the multi quote to work. I click on the + for quote then reply for another post in the same thread but the one where I click reply is the only one that gets quoted.

2. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    Have your tried to click on this button? It shows when I click on + Quote.
    insertquotes.png

3. atferrari

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 6, 2004
    Yes Sir. And it seems to work.

Hey sp, maybe I missed the change. Have you moved to North? o_O By car or with your bicycle (not a bike, I know). :)

4. spinnaker

Oct 29, 2009
    Button changes to a minus but does not multi quote. Just tried it on your two messages.

I always lived in Pittsburgh except for a short time when I worked at TI in Dallas. ;)

5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    @spinnaker
    Once you click quote of all the posts you want to include, go down to the empty text box at the bottom of the page. At the lower left, there is a button that says, "insert quotes..."

The red "quote -" buttons lets you deselect them before you puts the "insert quotes..." Button.

6. spinnaker

Oct 29, 2009

You think they could have hidden that button any better? :eek: Not sure I like how it keeps all of those quotes across threads. I can see that you can unselect the, before inserting but still.

Thanks gopher.

7. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    I didn't notice it was possible to quote across threads! Now I can start playing "said out of context" on the forum. Thanks.