Ms frontpage 2003 database interface wizard

zimbarak

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Hi all,

Does anybody know why i cant find the database interface wizard with frontpage 2003 ? while im trying to open a new file /more website template /database interface wizard ? ( not able to found )

any thread thnks !

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Have you only done a partial installation of Frontpage? At installation time you can select the installation type depending on your space requirements. Does FP ask you to insert the installation media when you attempt to run the wizard.

Dave

zimbarak

Joined Feb 8, 2009
i have tried to repair the copy by checking if any missed features that
i havnt add when i installed the program but i couldnt find anything missed ! all features have been checked however it will helpfull if u can give me more thread and also i will try to remove the program within the office 2003 and reinstall again maybe this step wil be effective !

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i have tried to repair the copy by checking if any missed features that
i havnt add when i installed the program but i couldnt find anything missed ! all features have been checked however it will helpfull if u can give me more thread and also i will try to remove the program within the office 2003 and reinstall again maybe this step wil be effective !
I would suggest that if you have all components installed and it is not bringing up that particular option then there is some corruption of your installation. In the absence of any knowledge of FP2003 the only action I could recommend is to completely remove your current installation and reinstall the program from scratch.

Dave

zimbarak

Joined Feb 8, 2009
i have 2 version of frontpages one with arabic edition and the other is
english installed into two differents workstation !,in the arabic edition the database interface wizard menu is found !
while in the english version which is sp2 database interface not found !
so i was wondering if this feature only exist in the non sp2 version i mean in fp 2003 ?

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i have 2 version of frontpages one with arabic edition and the other is
english installed into two differents workstation !,in the arabic edition the database interface wizard menu is found !
while in the english version which is sp2 database interface not found !
so i was wondering if this feature only exist in the non sp2 version i mean in fp 2003 ?
I can confirm the database feature is available in FP2003 SP3 which is a superset of SP2.

I think you are going to need to go down the reinstallation route to eliminate the possibility of a borked install.

Dave