movement of arm up and down

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by hosalya, Nov 1, 2010.

1. hosalya

Thread Starter New Member

Oct 26, 2010
    hi me hosalya i gt some problem regrading the movement of arm of the robot up and down and move backwards and infront using power window motor and pic16f877a can anyone help me to code it down....

2. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    We will need a complete description of the interface to the motor and the mechanism that allows a single motor to control motion in four directions.

3. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    Hi hosalya,

I am pretty much a noob also so I think I can tell you how things work around here.

The people on this forum out some of the most helpful people I have seen anywhere. They seem to really love to help people,

But you seem to ask very general questions. Answers to which can be found by doing a search on the internet. Do a search and gather information for your project. Once you get your project started and you have a problem with a specific piece, post back and I am sure the people here will love to help you.

You can't expect others to design everything for you. You need to do some work yourself. Maybe you get most everything working but you need some help on a specific circuit. If you post here some might even design that small part for you.

If you have trouble finding information on the internet then post back and say so. Ask if anyone knows of any resources that will help you solve your problem.

4. Kermit2

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 5, 2010