Morley Wah Wiring Picture Needed

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by mcseaner, Jan 21, 2010.

1. mcseaner

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 21, 2010
    Hi-

I recently bought a Morley Wah ProSeries Slimline Wah/Volume, and I think the previous owner tried to mod it and screwed up.

I can't read schematics, but if someone could open their pedal up and take a pic, I would be grateful to see the wiring.

Thanks,

Sean

2. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    What is the model number?
    It could be any of these:
    PDW
    PWV
    PWV-SS
    PWV-0
    PWV-II

Why don't you open up your box, and post a photo of it, both front and back?

3. mcseaner

Jan 21, 2010
    I've looked all over the unit but can't find a model number. But, it's a wah/volume. The input, output and power jacks are on the right side; it has one stomp switch on the bottom right-top for wah on/off and a dial switch on the bottom left for wah level.

4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  5. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    The model number may be on the circuit board.

Random photos of a model different from yours may simply confuse you.

Also, Morley may have used components of the same values, but from various manufacturers - which may make the components appear to be different, even if they were the same model.

It would help us to help you the most if you could post a photo of the top and bottom of your stomp boxes' circuit board. It is hard to take good photos of a circuit board; the light needs to be diffused. Outside on an overcast day gives great lighting.

6. mcseaner

Jan 21, 2010
    It looks like it's probably a PWV