More ranting

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by junglelord, Feb 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junglelord

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Global Warming Fraud Collapses Amidst Deception And Scandal
    What a tangled web we weave when at first we do deceive.
    Follow the money thats where the corruption lies.

The Conservation Bank of Rothchild, nothing more corrupt then those that work for the Rothchilds, who deceived the world with the Bank of Conservation...in which they married profit and ecology....imagine! The entire plot was laid out at the UN by a Canadian Maurice Strong (oh the shame) who is a Rothchild puppet but who also pulled the strings within the UN to get this going, and was acted out by the poster child, Al Gore....who is making billions on Carbon Trading Credits, cause he owns a Carbon Trading Bank in England.

Follow the money, thats where the corruption lies.
    I have learned, and we all should know by now commissions are a whitewash, that the 9/11 commission, the Warren Commission, the Truth Commission in my own home town (child abuse) NEVER come clean....Commissions are for more coverup of the coverup. They are acted out to make us feel better....us who are brainwashed and sit infront of the TV...
    So if your going to watch TV, watch this...Global Warming, the biggest lie and ponzi scheme ever devised.
    Making Carbon a tax credit.....how insanely brilliant and diabolically evil.....MOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAH
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igg79pqfT08

2. junglelord

Feb 4, 2010
    The idea of the universe as a closed system makes your first law, a law.
    Allow the universe to be a open system and your law no longer stands.

The <snip> they now teach as "physics" is pure BS.
    The universe is Electric and not controlled by gravity.
    There is no such thing as Dark Matter and Dark Energy.
    If there is, and they were right (its brain washing to dumb you down, by the way) then we know about only 4-6% of anything, which is next to knowing nothing....

We are stupid, by the dumbing down of "education".
    Don't forget, national security issues, global financing fallout, these two simple things prevent any real disclosure. But please do not defend the stuff they claim is knowledge, its a dumbdown.

Maxwells theorum is in Quaternions, not a Heaviside Vectoral dumbdown...sold as "Maxwells Theorum".

I read Maxwells original work, Heaviside dumbed us down....
    I read Tesla's original work.
    I read Faradays original work.
    I do not take someone else's word for what they said...that is your first mistake in life. Learn from the masters themself...then and only then will you be a good student. If you puppet the staus quo, then your a puppet.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2010
  3. studiot

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 9, 2007
    Are you referring to me?

If so, perhaps you should do a forum search for the significant quantity of original material I have posted here.

4. junglelord

Feb 4, 2010
    Not referreing to any one individual.
    That would be very rude.
    I am new here and I am not rude. Refering to the system.
    I am have a very good education which is from the system I disdain, so I have taken it further.
    I am glad to meet you, but since I am new, no I do not know your efforts.
    I am sure that we can be educational to one another.
    The meter never lies.

5. beenthere

Retired Moderator

Apr 20, 2004
    About the only source not cited is the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". All opinion, all very slanted. Not at all acceptable (except on a site dealing with massive conspiracies and the like). Not very electronic at any rate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.