Modulation

Keval Mamtora

Joined Feb 21, 2015
Dear AAC Users,
Please help me for the my circuit, I wish to modulate 50 Hz to 40KHz and 1 MHz, can any one suggest the proper circuit or concept which can give me the output of 25 Vp-p and desired frequency.

please share your idea on my email ID: <snip>".

waiting for your kind reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.

Also, please read this...

For the new members

It will explain why you should not use your email address in a post.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Modulation is a process that combines two independent signals into one. One of the signals is referred to as the 'carrier' and the other signal contains some 'information'. It is not clear in your description which is which. Can you elaborate?

Keval Mamtora

Joined Feb 21, 2015
I want to drive piezo on 1 MHz and another piezo on 40 KHz, thats why i want to generate that frequency, can any one tell me how can i do the same.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Use the 50 Hz to make a DC power supply, then build 2 oscillators, one for each frequency you need.

Keval Mamtora

Joined Feb 21, 2015
many thanks dear but by using oscillator my signal going in DC and i want AC for my piezo, so please suggest me proper way or idea or circuit.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Oscillators do not make DC. They oscillate. They make a frequency. One for 1 MHz and 1 for 40 KHz.