mobile phone

cpleng7

Joined Dec 18, 2008
my project is going to design a mobile phone circuit board. Can someone share some information or book to guide me for this project?

DumboFixer

Joined Feb 10, 2009
Another good place if you want the definitive specs you'll need to comply with is here .

Just in case you hadn't noticed, designing a mobile phone (cellphone) circuit board is going to be a little more difficult that designing one for a 555 timer.

I work for a phone manufacturer and we have whole teams doing circuit board design using some expensive software packages.

Have you identified which processor, DSP, wireless modem etc you are going to use ?

Another good place if you want the definitive specs you'll need to comply with is here .

Just in case you hadn't noticed, designing a mobile phone (cellphone) circuit board is going to be a little more difficult that designing one for a 555 timer.

I work for a phone manufacturer and we have whole teams doing circuit board design using some expensive software packages.

Have you identified which processor, DSP, wireless modem etc you are going to use ?

hey can you tell me what softwares you guys use there? I am planning to buy one for our group.