mini power amp schematics?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
I want to build a power amp using the most minimum power supply i can from AAA-9v to 12v. is this possible? doeasnt have to have tons of amps. I just need a power amp booster so i can make a heating coil for a vaperizer
yes for medicle majuana .

looking for a tiny power amp schematic

i have
quad OP amp ic 324 x1
Dual Op amp ic 272 x1
ic power amp 386 x1
ic 555 timer x100
and some others but im not sure that they are.

Lets gor with the 272 since its smaller

Last edited:

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
A TDA2822M is a stereo amp IC in an 8-pins case. Its two amplifiers can be bridged for about 3.5 times the output power of a single amplifier.
Its minimum battery voltage is 1.8V.

Bridged with a supply of 3.0V and an 8 ohm load its output is 220mW when it is clipping badly with 10% distortion. Also with a 3.0V supply its output is 330mW into 4 ohms, is 120mW into 16 ohms and is 65mW into 32 ohms.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
...I just need a power amp booster so i can make a heating coil for a vaperizer
Can you describe exactly what's needed? I don't understand why you need an amplifier, or what the amplifier would be doing. Isn't a heater coil just...a heater coil?

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
Somebody recently asked about an electrical thing that heats marijuana. I can't remember if the marijuana made smoke.

I think this OP want to "amplify" the small amount of power produced by a little battery.
But it is impossible because the added power comes from another bigger battery.
So use the bigger battery instead.

CDRIVE

Joined Jul 1, 2008
Your battery power capacity is going to be dictated by the power requirements of your heater coil. No kind of amplifier or other device is going to change that.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
He doesn't understand physics (he is a stoned pot head) so he doesn't understand that all the power must come from his little battery that is much too small to make the amount of heat he wants.

In my home the furnace burns natural gas, not electricity.
The hot water heater also burns natural gas and does not use electricity.

Anything that makes heat from a battery discharges the battery quickly.