Mind Timewarp accident(finally understood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006
Hello,

Some years ago, I was working on building a MHD generator. I had taken 5 grade 5 ceramic block magnets and two 1 inch wide 8 inch long 1/8th of an inch thick construction steel bars and made a magnetic assembly. I took a very high grade dielectric epoxy and glued all of the north poles of the 5 magnets to one bar. It was very difficult because all of the magnets were in opposition. Block magnets are magnetized through the thickness, and these are those cheap 0.75 x 1.5 x 0.25 block magnets you can buy at Radio Shack. But, with the permeability of the construction steel, which is very high, the strength of the magnetic field is enough to drag a refrigerator around.

At the time I was working on this MHD generator, one of my roommates stuck this thing onto the back of the microwave oven. I noticed that my coffee was taking twice as long to get hot enough to drink. I had used that microwave every day, and suddenly it's warming my coffee like a magic bake oven or just a lightbulb. Then I looked for my magnetic assembly and found it stuck to the back of the microwave. I actually re-lived the same week 5 times because, I touched that thing when the microwave was running. My timeline, if represented by a line drawn by a pencile that starts the day I was born and leads to the present was acting like a transmission line. Superluminal waves have been observed in waveguides when the waveguide is too small for the frequency injected. Typically, all you notice is that you've lost energy from the magnetron. But, this is all reproducable and observable.

This is a duplicate of a Penning Trap, the field inside of magnetron or a homopolar motor. The reason the arc rotates is all the same as to why the magnetron works as a resonant cavity and why the magnets are there, as well as forces that cause the rotation of a homopolar magnet motor. The magnetron's resonant cavity is duplicated here but the situation is well enough controlled that you can observe the reversal of the plasma's rotation.

Rotating Plasmas 4

With a magnetron, it shows up as a sudden decrease in the output frequency, and disturbing the Penning Trap's magnetic field with an external magnetic field can cause the rotational reveral effect. After that 5 weeks out of one situation I went through, I tore that microwave appart and put it back together to figure out how it literally had me re-living that past week 5 times. All I noticed is that it was one of the few microwave ovens built that actually had a waveguide built into it instead of just dumping the magnetron's energy directly into the cooking area.

There was a 90 degree bend in the waveguide so that the magntron was level with the back panel and the height of the waveguide. So, the top of the waveguide was level with the magnetron both of with made contact with the metal cover. I could see that the magnetic assembly was aligned with one of the walls of the waveguide, and it extended past the first magnet on the magnetron but the not the second. Those are just basically two speaker magnets just like in the glass chamber in the video. The difference is that you can't see through a magetron to know what's going on inside.

In the studies that were done using waveguides that were to small it appears that the microwaves travel backwards through the waveguide until they escape. I know that sounds wrong. But, it's like a wave on water travel at a 90 degree viewing angle of the mirror as the wave moves directly away from the mirror. That is the way the microwaves leave the waveguide that is too small.

IN the video you can see that the velocity of the rotation in one direction is much faster than in the opossite. An electron cloud is a plasma, even though you don't think of vacuum tubes or magnetrons as plasma device. But, the raw truth is that they are using and function with charged plasmas not neutral plasmas and an electron cloud is a plasma. So, what happens in the plasma chamber can happen in a magntron. But, if the direction of the rotation of the electron reverses, it will not spin as fast, hence the drop in frequency of the output of the magnetron due to the interruption caused by an external magnetic field outside of the penning trap.

The whole reason that it worked, is that the permanent magnets were coupling to the superluminal energy in the waveguide. One side of the steel was parallel and in line with the waveguide outer wall, the other was more toward the center. The ceramic and the dielectric epoxy made a long magnetized capactor out of two bars of metal. The RF skin was superluminal and followed my timeline like my time line were a transmission line. It actually clocked backwards in time. As my body absorbed the energy, when I touched is is like a picture of my brain with every dendrite, the microwave energy is absorbed more by objects in the present. That modulated space passes an RF energy hologram that guides the growth of your neuron's dendrites and you literally wake up a week before you done anything you remember for that week. It's like a inverted superluminal MRI, and instead of a computer drawing out how much energy was absorbed where, you just absorb the energy, and that absorbtion literally guides dendrite growth, uploading all of your memories of this week to the beginning of it.

If you have the frequency counters and stuff to do this right, I suggest it.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
You physics may be a bit shaky here -
IN the video you can see that the velocity of the rotation in one direction is much faster than in the opossite. An electron cloud is a plasma, even though you don't think of vacuum tubes or magnetrons as plasma device. But, the raw truth is that they are using and function with charged plasmas not neutral plasmas and an electron cloud is a plasma. So, what happens in the plasma chamber can happen in a magntron. But, if the direction of the rotation of the electron reverses, it will not spin as fast, hence the drop in frequency of the output of the magnetron due to the interruption caused by an external magnetic field outside of the penning trap.
Or maybe that's how they did it in "Groundhog Day"?

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006
The details of waveguide size in respect to the velocity of Microwaves is detailed here.

I explained how to construct the magnet. That is how the waveguide was set up inside the microwave. The microwaves bounce out at a 90 degree angle at the end farthest from the magnetron into the microwave oven. Usually, that antenna from the magntron directly feeds into the box and very few microwave ovens have any waveguides at all.

Just sliding that magnet from point A to B should cause the magnetrons output frequency to drop. If the magnet was constructed as I had mentioned earlier, touching the construction steel should do it. But, you have to figure out how to get 5 opposing magnets glued to those two bars of metal, unifying all of the north poles on one bar and all of the south poles on the other.

Last edited:

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006
Well, I keep coming back waiting to see if some-one hasn't tried this or duplicated my experiment. I know that it works, and I'm just waiting to hear about anyone's experiences after having done it.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
I find the Great Purple Ray from Aetherial Atlantis shines most brightly upon my soul if I fully open all 27 chakras before contacting my Spirit Guide. Naturally, the moon phase must be taken into account.

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006
Let's say, all of your memories in your mind today, showed up a week ago in your mind, and you remember next week as well as last week.

If it takes you a week to come back and look at this forum, then I may as well have read you the news. One week, is not enough to call a prediction. Think about what really happens in one week. If I could poke you, make a bell ring, or anything like that, then you'd be paying attention before something happened. I'm not going to shuffle through all of the information to figure out which of what you will call valid. If you feel like arguing, then follow the directions, and debate that one with yourself.

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006

I don't understand what you're not understanding. I thought, maybe you don't know that it's a rectangular waveguide, and you should follow proper design rules which means that there would be no real 90 degree angles but 45 degree angles. A microwave will bounce off of a 45 degree plane at 90 degrees and that's how a 90 bend is usually managed unless it's a gradual bend. You don't want a gradual bend. Since, the waveguide is rectangular it's wide one way, and narrow the other. I've already provided the narrow veiwing angle, and this image represents how the magnetic assembly is placed once constructed.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Actually, for future prediction, I prefer thiotimolene. It dissolves 1 minute before water is added. An actual scientist (Dr. Asimov) described the stuff.

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006
You know, somebody out there, other than myself, is going to figure out that a microwave oven at Goodwill, only cost 10 to 20 bucks. Then when they do the math, and calculate the rectangular waveguide's height and width, will just break some sheet paper, fold it around and make sure it all fits together, and finally print out a pattern that will allow them to use tin snips, and the sheet metal from a second oven to make a waveguide.

When the microwaves exit the waveguide, they go into the microwave oven. The rest is minor refitting.

The Waveguide Equations you'll need.

You've countered with nothing electronic, substantial or real.

Time Reversals in Plasmas are real and documented

It is true that no-one has invented a real means of coupling, seperating or isolating that energy, in the sense of using a coupling capacitor to isolate the DC and siphon off the AC. What I have found is really simple, waves that traverse backwards in time are cancelled out by the casualty effect within the waveguide. So, you see a decrease in the output of the waveguide that is too small. But, the waves travel through it at superluminal velocities, and that is observable and documented.

Who is out there measuring the temperature of a waveguide to determin that the energy lost in one that is too small is actually all converted to heat watt per watt? Actually, some part is converted to superluminal energy. When it reaches the exit end of a waveguide, it cancels out the percent of energy that it represents in a superluminal value. So, the energy is not lost, it's converted to velocity, and the results of energy traveling in the opposite direction is time is phase cancellation, similar to Instrument Amplifier Theory. When you feed the same signal to both inputs of an OP Amp, the inverting and non-inverting inputs, you get no output signal. The same kind of cancellation is taking place at output port of the waveguide that is too small. If you could couple the waveguide to a device, and have only the superluminal waves escape, that would prevent the cancellation effect at the output of the waveguide. If you look at the position of hte magnet, the north pole is a permeable metal, construction steel. The magnets are ceramic, and there is a dielectric layer between them and the construction steel. One pole is parallel to the ground plane presented by the structure of the waveguide. The other pole is hanging off where it could be exposed to the fields within the waveguide. But, considering that it is made of shielding material there shouldn't be any microwaves leaking around a sealed metal box. If it does, it may be associated to the permeability and response time of mu metal, which is typically the metal used to make microwave oven housings from. It's a form of steel. Is standing still/DC anything like traversing time in the opposite direction? If so, then the superluminal magnetic fields and voltages will jump to the Blue pole and the Red pole is the ground of the capacitor.

I am not trying to convince you that it worked, I dare you to build it and follow my directions. Very simply, energy that travels in the opposite direction in time is not subject to the same kind of discrimination by materials that waves traveling at light speed are.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
You have offered no proof, other than a statement that resembles an acid trip, that it works. The proof is easy for you to offer as I have suggested, we don't have to build anything.

This comes across as a practical joke to make people feel stupid, or worse.

If it worked as you suggested you could get rich, knowing the future in specific even two days ahead would offer posibilities not ever considered.

The Flavored Coffee Guy

Joined Nov 7, 2006
Funny, LSD is a Hallucinagen, and as far as drugs go, it works. But, arguing about this is as pointless as staring at the powder and claiming it doesn't cause you to see or hear anything.

The effect that this device has, doesn't really allow anyone to provide proof. Suppose you touch the bar magnet, and all of the memories that you have at that moment arrive in your mind one week ago. You still remember the whole week ahead of you as if you've already been there and done that. You still have to go to work, and now you are working for half of your hourly pay. If you do the same thing again, you'll be working for 1/3rd of your hourly pay because, you will experience that much time.

If you don't, the waveguide wasn't tuned to properly pass the 2.45 GHz, when you used the frequency counter and slide magnet from point A to somewhere around point B, the frequency did not drop suddenly to around 1.7GHz +/- 10%-20%. The bar magnet serves two purposes, it is a coupling capacitor, and it causes the direction of the electrons spinning in the magnetron's resonant cavity to reverse. When the reversal occurs, the output frequency drops. That is outside of the capacitive and inductive tuning methods used to fine tune magnetrons.

Talking about LSD doesn't make it work, and the first guy to discover it, actually had to let people try it themselves because, out of what he had to say about it, it would seem to fantastic to believe without experiencing.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
When you post misinformation such as -
The bar magnet serves two purposes, it is a coupling capacitor, and it causes the direction of the electrons spinning in the magnetron's resonant cavity to reverse. When the reversal occurs, the output frequency drops.
- it is simply impossible to imagine there is any substance to the topic.

Fenris

Joined Oct 21, 2007
Erm............ Baseball bat any one? :D
Don't worry I have just returned from
the past and dealt with the offending
microwave......... This thread should
vanish once the timeline catches up ;)

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
I remember this guy from years ago on Sci.Electronics. He doesn't seem to have changed much. Perhaps he'll share with us what he adds to his coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.