mikropascal

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
i programmed my micro in the mikropascal but the volume of my program greater than 2k byte,so i can't make compiler, can any body help me to get patch or crack for mikropascal

RiJoRI

Joined Aug 15, 2007
Maybe, if you sign a contract to give me 50% of all you make for the rest of your life before taxes!

Seriously, what you are asking happens to be illegal, as well as dishonorable. :mad: My suggestion would be to (1) BUY a copy of MikroPascal, or (2) learn to optimize your code -- this may help if you are only a small number of bytes over the limit, (3) find another (free) compiler, (4) see if MikroPascal can generate assembly code and work it from there.

--Rich

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
Maybe, if you sign a contract to give me 50% of all you make for the rest of your life before taxes!

Seriously, what you are asking happens to be illegal, as well as dishonorable. :mad: My suggestion would be to (1) BUY a copy of MikroPascal, or (2) learn to optimize your code -- this may help if you are only a small number of bytes over the limit, (3) find another (free) compiler, (4) see if MikroPascal can generate assembly code and work it from there.

--Rich
ur speaking is right!!!,but really i know that......
if u want i will share u in my work and i'll give u 50% and more if u want according to agreement...:cool: