microcontroller lighting the led one by one

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by adyled, Feb 20, 2011.

1. adyled

Thread Starter New Member

Jan 12, 2011
    good day.,could anyone help me how to manipulate or code the PIC so that a led could light up one by one and at the end of the loop for example all led would be light up????i've tried to apply my idea but it won't simply work out.,here's my circuit connection:
    [​IMG]

what i want is at the end of a loop,all the four led would light up.and led D5 would light up only if the four leds are on.,help me please

2. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    What's the point of the AND gates? Where's your oscillator? The list goes on...

3. spinnaker

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 29, 2009
    Does not the 16F have an internal osc?

OP,

A few more:

What language are you using?
    What compiler?
    What have you done do far?
    Where are you current limiting resistors?
    Abd what do you mean by "and led D5 would light up only if the four leds" of course they will be on if you turn them on. What do you mean by "IF"??

I would agree that I fial to see the purpose of the and gates. It is a very strange configuration. Looks to me like you are just feeding back two outputs into one input on the PIC.

As far as lighting the LEDS. There are probably thousands of examples on the internet. Start there.

4. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    No the PIC16f877 do not have any internal osc. It can use RC or crystal. The.