microcontroller based power factor controller

badhinahal

Joined Mar 24, 2013
i need perfect circuit diagram of 8051 microcontroller based power factor controller.if u find it pls forward it to me......badh***hal@gmail.com
thank u.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Feedback and Suggestions Forum for providing feedback and suggestions about All About Circuits, including corrections to the e-book. This forum is not for getting help with technical questions.
This was neither feedback nor a suggestion, so I have moved it to a more appropriate forum.

You are off to a bad start here I am afraid. Our membership are among the friendliest on the internet, but we generally do not design other peoples projects for them on demand.

You are going to have to put the work into it yourself, show us what you have come up with, then (maybe) someone can help you tweak your design to the point it works and meets your personal specifications.

We are all volunteers here. Our time is as important to us as yours is to you.

It is also bad manners to try to get your help offline (off the forum). The only reward we get is the public recognition that comes from showing our work publically.

I have removed your email address to prevent spam bots from harvesting your address and filling your mail box.

Good luck.