Members Missing In Action Check In For New Years

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Havent herd from jpanhalt for sometime now.
jpanhalt and one of moderators. Did had an argument. The result of that argument was that jpanhalt left the forum. jpanhalt choose to leave the forum by him self. He was not thrown out or any thing like that.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I miss him too. The word is that he is over at Electro-tech. I believe Bill_M stayed in touch with him, but I don't know for sure.
You are correct--John is over at ETO now. I see him lurking around now and then, and sometimes he comes on the chat. Last I knew he was still alive and well. :p

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I miss him too. The word is that he is over at Electro-tech. I believe Bill_M stayed in touch with him, but I don't know for sure.
Yes and no. There was an argument between jpanhalt and beenthere. John (jpanhalt) took it public (as in posting PMs), which I took as a declaration he was leaving, and was banned for a week.

I have stayed in touch. But even with beenthere gone hard feeling linger, I do not expect jpanhalt back. He visits ETO, but even there he has reduced his time, there is a 3rd forum he has settled in on as his home. He still has his writer's privileges.

If you leave a PM at ETO you may get a response.