Members Missing In Action Check In For New Years

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
We have a few members that we have not heard from for
a month or more. If you see this post check in, guys you
can name some members you have missed. VooDoo,Happy.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Mitch Electronics, tylu, Packratking, Mark 44, Forest Mimms 111 , Ozarkman, Bountyhunter,

B. Shahauir, Alex R, Count__Volta, ELECTRONERD, Loosewire, Thingmaker-111 Moderator

Last edited:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Mitch Electronics, tylu, Packratking, Mark 44, Forest Mimms 111 , Ozarkman, Bountyhunter,

B. Shahauir, Alex R, Count__Volta, ELECTRONERD, Loosewire, Thingmaker-111 Moderator
Bountyhunter has been around. According to his profile page, his last activity was today. I seem to remember Count_Volta being on recently, too, but I'm not sure. ELECTRONERD has started frequenting Electro-Tech-Online, and I think AlexR just replied to one of my posts recently. Not sure about anyone else.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
It's winter in Florida. That's when we get our serious work done, rather than in the summer heat. I call them, "winter chores" like painting the exterior wood on my house, trimming the trees, and such as that. That and furnace repairs in December, and I got so busy that I couldn't be thorough, or even courteous about answering questions here. Rather than act like a jerk, I took a vacation from AAC.

The best thing I can say is, Thank Dog that I HAVE paying work to do. So many other people aren't that lucky. I'll be back when I get caught up with my real life.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
It's winter in Florida. That's when we get our serious work done, rather than in the summer heat. I call them, "winter chores" like painting the exterior wood on my house, trimming the trees, and such as that. That and furnace repairs in December, and I got so busy that I couldn't be thorough, or even courteous about answering questions here. Rather than act like a jerk, I took a vacation from AAC.

The best thing I can say is, Thank Dog that I HAVE paying work to do. So many other people aren't that lucky. I'll be back when I get caught up with my real life.
Oops, he's still there.:)

Does "winter" actually have a meaning in Florida? :D

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Technically, summer is defined as that season when the temperature at night does not go below 70F. For practical purposes, I define winter as that season when I do not have to fear heat stroke. Those that are acclimatized to Florida consider anything below 80F in the day time as rather comfortable to be doing outdoor work. You still sweat when working outdoors at 75 to 80 degrees, but not the summer style of drenching sweat that can leave you without enough water content to survive. Over 90F with high humidity from the afternoon tropical showers can be fatal!

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Its in full swing down here. More out of staters then locals. Lots of accidents, rude, and cheap people. SnowBirds suck! I'm just glad when they leave in another 2 months.

But the early bird specials and pharmacies are jammin!

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The Rep convention is coming to your area,you can be our man on the

street reporter of events. Maybe you can get Romneys autograft if you

get near him,he now has secret service protection.You'll have to settle

for Ron Paul,he has a son Ran Paul that will take his place of running for

president forever like his dad.They don't win ,but raise a lot of money

that you never see a balance sheet how its spent.Like a lot of canidates.

Get rich running for office.