meeting people ?

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I am wondering your opinon on where to meet new people / start new relationships.

I have tried the bars / clubs and those are ok from time to time but have to say alot of the ones I go to recently draw the wrong group of people.

Never tried the meet up group internet thing so maybe give that a try but curious on your thoughts....

Looking to meet people in the 25 - 30 years of age range (though a little under or over is not bad)

Both into making friend with (girl or guys ) for doing fun activities like bowling , fishing , skiing ,...etc
And romantic relationship between only a girl ( I am picky when it comes to this )

Question 2
Is where did you meet most of your friends and relationships in ?
Was it school , work , .... others ?
Most local area's have singles sites and clubs for that town or neighborhood. Skip the big dating sites and try a local one.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I've never had things go wrong dipping my pen in the company ink. But then again most of the time it was in my strip club days so, , , sex on the job wasn't exactly unheard of or frowned on. For the record I was more into the Cocktail waitresses and bartenders then dancers.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Which also brings me to a point, if your nervous around women or uncomfortable start going to a gentlemens club. Its like a high class strip club that serve liquor and girls are half dancers/half entertainers. So they sit in your lap and hang all over you. Its a good place to go if your shy around women. Then after a couple visits you won't be shy anymore.

I am wondering your opinon on where to meet new people / start new relationships.

I have tried the bars / clubs and those are ok from time to time but have to say alot of the ones I go to recently draw the wrong group of people.

Never tried the meet up group internet thing so maybe give that a try but curious on your thoughts....

Looking to meet people in the 25 - 30 years of age range (though a little under or over is not bad)

Both into making friend with (girl or guys ) for doing fun activities like bowling , fishing , skiing ,...etc
And romantic relationship between only a girl ( I am picky when it comes to this )

Question 2
Is where did you meet most of your friends and relationships in ?
Was it school , work , .... others ?
Math...some people have very little difficulty talking or getting dates with the opposite sex and as most of us know...a Woman has the advantage of being able to get a date at will...although the suiters may not be what she is looking for.

Still...for Men...it can be a bit more difficult unless you happen to be wealthy...play in a Rock Band and were born tall and handsome....wait a minute...that's me! LOL!

Even still...even if you have got it going on...if you have a brain...finding Mrs. Right is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. I tour occasionally but I used to all the time and a guy can only take so much shallow and bad conversation.

I know there are a few of you going...Oh...Boo Hoo! What a tragedy! Tons of Hot but mind like a bag of rocks women! But the truth is...a person can be lonely even when they are never ever left alone.

It took me 15 years of one nighters and bad dates set up by friends before I found an intelligent, cheerful, caring, beautiful on the inside as well as outside woman who was tough enough to do Wreck Diving, Cross Country as well as Down Hill Skiing, put up with my crap when I toured...as well as a woman who loved football and other sports.

Point is...to find a person who likes what you do...you will only find them at places where such interests are going on. Even then...you will still have other issues of compatability.

Now if a person is desperate for a date...the absolute WORSE thing they can do is act or behave in a manner that is contrary to what that person is inside. People and especially women can sense this a mile away and even if you fool them...it will still end badly.

Now if you just want a date under ANY circumstances...Hey! There is only so much I can do. LOL!

Split Infinity

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
But then again most of the time it was in my strip club days so, , , sex on the job wasn't exactly unheard of or frowned on. For the record I was more into the Cocktail waitresses and bartenders then dancers.
Good answer.

I visited alot of strip clubs because the international students sometimes asked me where those clubs were. Well ... not only the international students ... some mid-grade officers wanted to visit them also. Yeah, I visited them to improve international relations ... That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D