Mcafee's getting Nutty!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by maxpower097, Nov 13, 2012.

1. maxpower097

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Read this article out. There was a murder in his neighborhood and he thinks he was the real target.
    http://news.yahoo.com/eccentric-tec...lize-slay-233316519--abc-news-topstories.html

Oh and these are the types of people who should have all their US Assets seized and never allowed in the US again.
    Wow I wanna crack on him but geez, this guys cheese slid off his cracker.Looks like he's gonna spend 20 years in a Belize jail.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  2. happyganl

Dec 17, 2009
    I saw this news in morning. have been used Mcfee for one time

3. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
  4. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    At his peak. This man could have taken baths in champagne. No he has to settle for just bath salt.

5. Sparky49

Jul 16, 2011
    The glass flask for my crt tube arrived today, only cost a fiver from Ebay - second hand.

It had some stuff dried on the bottom, which tasted a little like salt.

Doesn't salt make wounds cane?

6. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Guys their talking about the designer drug bath salts that are killing all the kids because they can buy it a Cir K but they can't buy pot. So they buy this crap at the head shop or quickymart and get high from that. Mcafee was a big supporter of bathsalts. Like Timothy Leary and Albert Hoffman of designer drugs. He was one screwed up cookie. Also since Bathsalts have been found out what they are the most current product drugs are sold as is Rolex watch cleaner. So when you see that at the quicky mart by the glasspipes thats what it is. DO NOT TRY TO CLEAN YOUR ROLEX WITH IT!!!!

shortbus likes this.
  7. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Basically I think we have anther half-sac situation happen. Those who don't know Half-sac was a charactor on Sons of Anarchy's 1st 2 seasons. Dated Katie Perry, and all that. Well recently he couldn't get a job and had gotten on those bath salts. He ended up killing the lady he was staying with, killing her cat, then jumping off the roof. Check it out, its crazy he had so much potential on SoA.

8. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    I know.
    Read about it here:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_salts_(drug)

9. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    Yes we knew:rolleyes: should not be hard since your link say

10. gerty

AAC Fanatic!

Aug 30, 2007
    Both bath salts and synthetic pot have been outlawed here in TN. About 6 months ago the Sheriffs dept. did a sting operation here. Not only were the drugs confiscated, but all the money in the register as well.
    The reason for taking the register money? The clerks put the drug money in the register along with the gas/food money.. The store owners reply" In my country this is not illegal"..