Maker Faire coming to fort wayne!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Not a Maker Faire, but I was once in Fort Wayne. I was working at a TV shop in Pierceton where I had the priviledge of fixing a TV for Howard Cossell. (Fortunately, he wasn't home at the time.) Out of 400 TV's in the backlog, I couldn't fix 6 of them with nothing but a VOM, so I took them to "Factory Service" in Fort Wayne.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Not a Maker Faire, but I was once in Fort Wayne. I was working at a TV shop in Pierceton where I had the priviledge of fixing a TV for Howard Cossell. (Fortunately, he wasn't home at the time.) Out of 400 TV's in the backlog, I couldn't fix 6 of them with nothing but a VOM, so I took them to "Factory Service" in Fort Wayne.
You have dated yourself my man. Most of the young bucks here will not recognize that name, let alone remember his career as a sports announcer, or have even heard him speak. That is a voice from my childhood.

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I have one coming up here in Noo Yawk this month and I think I'm going to go.

Just looks like too much techie fun to miss.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
@Bill

Hey I gotta get my street cred on this site somehow, and if it's not going to be about my brilliant intellect, it might as well be for longevity and mostly correct spelling. ;)