Magnetic Nonapole Theory.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Magnetic Nonapole Theory.

My new term. I found it by accident. Trying to prove monopoles would be a waste of time for me. My heart wouldn’t be in it.

I have been trying to figure out why negative charge expands and why positive charge contracts. There are a few abstract notions, but no direct cause or explanation.

This troubles me, so I went back to the basics. The energy levels between polarities must have hard and direct cause.

It’s a big energy difference. Well I believe that I have solved this problem and was quite proud of myself, until I saw this strange magnetic field. But it clicked.

A new component with direction and force for the hula hoop.

If you have followed thru on the model, or think about it, the angular momentum of charge is always in line with the particles’ North magnetic pole. No mater the particle polarity. Did anybody notice that?

If you put current thru one turn of wire, a flat circular magnetic dipole is created in the interior of turn. The in side is the S pole and the out side is the N pole. If you increase the flux(flux opposes flux), you will form an magnetic axle, separating the poles.

Let’s take super conducting rings and induce current without voltage. Let’s start stacking them and separating the poles.

If we stack those rings in a circle, where do the poles go? They disappear. Because the field is completely converged. No poles are needed. This happens inside the stripe on the hula hoop.

This nonopole has direction and power. In a proton the nonopole travels with the charge rotation and reinforces contraction. In an electron, it travels against the charge rotation and encourages expansion.

Angular momentum follows those same vectors.

This charge energy imbalance has been a mystery for years. And like my antimatter theory, this explanation is totally mine.

Next up..............is earth left handed or right handed?

Last edited:

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
"I have been trying to figure out why negative charge expands and why positive charge contracts".

I don't understand that statement. Negative or positive charges by themselves do not tend to expand or contract. Two or more separate charges of the same polarity will repel (or try to expand) and opposite charges will attract.

Regarding your idea about magnetism, the process is very well understood and current will produce a magnetic field with a looped configuration. The polarity of a magnetic field is relative to which side of the loop you're viewing the field.

However at the present state of knowledge, a magnetic monopole does not exist and there is no evidence it ever existed.

Last edited:

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Hey Glenn, would you happen to have 12'" or longer wooden dowel, about at least a half in in diameter?

And some hook up wire?

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Hey Glenn, would you happen to have 12'" or longer wooden dowel, about at least a half in in diameter?

And some hook up wire?
If you wind the wire around the dowel and apply current, the magnetic field through the wood would be the same as through air. In that case, the wooden dowel just serves as a support for the coil and does not increase permeability.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I thought you said you didn't understand the contraction and expansion of particles. I was going to show you how it works.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Interesting, most of the links are dead, but some survived. A lot of real scientists disagree with you.

Facts do not care if you believe them or not. The problem is on your end.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Glenn,

Take any sufficiently long cylinder and measure the area and volume.

Now bend it into a doughnut. The area and volume remain constant.

Straighten the cylinder back out.

Now attach a wire to the edge end of the cylinder, so the wire can’t move from that edge point. Label that point 0.

Wrap one long taunt turn around the cylinder and where it lines up with zero again, Mark that point 360 and CUT the wire.

This is the fundamental wavelength of the helix. The fundamental length of anything..........is one rotation.

Now un-wrap that and re-wrap with two turns. See how the length of the helix shortened? It used some of the length to make the extra turn(length converted to area). It compressed. And when you remove a turn, it will lengthened back out.

It’s a constant length wire. Charge has a constant length also.

It’s a string spring of constant length. That’s how number of turns adjusts length.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
BR-549: Regarding your coil around a donut VS a straight tube (and the purported change in its length), the total length of wire will remain constant because the outside radius increases even though the inner radius decreases.

Except for the material of the tube itself, the volume is not compressed. The only change you will see is that individual coils have a radial pattern instead of being parallel.

As for the statement "Charge has constant length also", charge is an autonomous dimensional quantity that is independent of length. An electron or proton has a volume which can be expressed in terms of length -IE- it has a diameter or radius. However its charge is not a function of its dimensions.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Glenn, sorry, I can’t follow you. I don’t know what inner radius and outer radius means. There is no material in the hoop.

It’s just the stripe. The stripe radius, r is many thousands of times smaller than the hoop radius R.

The fundamental(actual) length never changes. There will always be that fundamental component.

However.............in the CIRCULAR helix, the primary frequency is the circumference, Not the total length.

You can verify this with a helical loop antenna.

The primary frequency will always have frequency components of every turn of the stripe.

This is why particles have a spectrum.

The individual coils act in concert. It’s an adjustable solenoid.

When you add a coil, you add flux and the coil contracts down to where the charge repulsion is equal to the added flux.

Balance.

You can move and bounce a charge with an electric field only. But it takes a magnetic induction to change coil number.

And charge ALWAYS has constant length(with variable circumference) because is has constant velocity.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
It is difficult to explain charge rotation. One rotation perpendicular and inside another rotation is hard to explain. Especially when the direction of everything is important. I started off explaining how the n number controls power level. And how R is modulated by n number. And I tried to explain the yin yang effect with size and energy. These are hard concepts to place and hold in the mind’s eye. And the action is opposite of what we normally see on our scale.

I have decided to try r instead of R to explain this. The r rotation is very different than the R rotation. R rotation is a closed rotation, r rotation is an open rotation.

If you go to the origin of R, you will see a constant electric field all around you, all the time. The origin of R does not move. This closed rotation, causes a repulsive force across the diameter. It also causes a magnetic dipole to form perpendicular to R. A magnetic dipole is a door that lets the internal magnetic field energy to fountain out externally. An external magnetic field is like current, it must return.

To let a magnetic field fountain out, there must be another door to let the magnetic field fountain back in. These two ONE-WAY doors are a magnetic dipole. This fountain of energy is external and perpendicular to the charge R, and holds back the internal charge repulsion across R, and balances the particle. This is closed rotation.

The rotation of r is different. There is no charge repulsion to expand and push out r. This is because the origin of r, moves with the charge, and only a sliver of circumference moves with it. No charge repulsion across r. This is why a charge ring is so thin.

However, the magnetic flux(area of r) is still there. A internal magnetic field does not need closed rotation, like charge repulsion does. You may prove this. Put current thru a coil of wire. Now pull the coil and stretch the coils. The magnetic flux remains on the centerline of the coils. Expanded or not.
How’s come when I add turns to a coil of wire, the coil gets longer(and thus the magnetic moment gets longer), but when I add turns to a helix......the helix length gets shorter(and the magnetic moment gets shorter)?
Because unlike wire, charge only comes in one length. We can't add to it. We trade that length for n area.
As charge moves forward, it rotates around and rides on it’s own magnetic flux. The alignment of the centerline flux controls the charge path.

At c, the field distortion of the open helix is so severe, it arcs the helix heavily to where the N pole and S pole can connect and completely converge the r Internal magnetic flux, inside of r. This allows the External r magnetic flux to dipole at R.

And now we are back to a closed rotation, R. The origin is stationary. The circumference is stationary. This causes the external centered dipole to be stationary. The external dipole of R is completely isolated from the converged internal magnetic field of r, by the rotating charge. This allows a very close proximity of these two perpendicular magnetic moments without torque between them.

In a open rotation, the yin-yang effect is in line with charge motion, and so it effects length.

In closed rotation, the yin-yang effect is perpendicular to charge motion, and so it effects perpendicular area.

This is why both length and area of charge, (perpendicular area is volume) are inversely proportional to energy.

The area of r has a logarithmic, inversely proportional, relationship with the area of R. This relationship only allows certain sets of R and r to be stable and exist. Sets of energy levels or energy bands. Also sets of frequencies and wavelengths.

As stated previously, the length of the r nonapole is dependent on n, and not effected by the R external fields. On a + charge, the nonapole movement is in agreement with charge movement. This makes the + charge a real energy pig. Once you give a + charge an n(turn), you’ll pay hell to get it back. Extremely stubborn. The selfish personality makes the + charge very physically small, fast RPM(frequency), and high inertia(mass). R Circumference ~ 5E-15 meters. 60,000 amps. Can crank to several hundred thousand amps easily. It loves it.

The – charge nonapole moves in opposition to the charge movement. This makes the - charge anorexic. It will eat, and even binge, but it likes to puke without much provocation. The – charge is physically large, relative to + charge. Slower frequency. And little inertia. R circumference about ~ 5E –13 meters. 20 amps.

The – charge does most of the moving and transfers most of the energy that is transferred. But by far the + charge holds and isolates the majority of energy in the universe. If you want real power(and real money), figure out how to unwrap or unroll a proton, cheaply.

When a – charge combines and bonds with a + charge, they line up parallel to each other. AND it is a very funny looking structure. The normal(straight) distance between the two is not very far. But the difference in ring diameter is very large. If you back up, just a little.......it appears that the – charge is orbiting a small + spot.

How bout that.

If a gamma wave of the right frequency(energy) and the right polarization(twist) can enter the – ring’s interior, this can wind(torque) the – charge down to the same size of the + charge, in one jolt. The equal, mirrored rotation of the + charge, tries to interlock and merge. When they latch, they try to unwrap each other to n = 0. Both rings expand very fast, while rotating in opposite directions. This one step huge expansion causes two gamma waves to be emitted. When the charge is changing(either up or down), the charge can hesitate on multiple diameters as it moves. This can cause chirp on emission and absorption.

They unwrap down below n = 1, but break off both wraps(emission) at ~ .3 n(turn), leaving two 1/3 charge fragments(neutrino). The gamma emission could not equally divide and carry the last bit of angular momentum. Hence fragments.

Now to expand a + charge up to a – charge radius in one jolt, is much more difficult. Not only is the r flux adding to forward rotation, the + charge is stingy because it has a tight hole(small interior). You have to be dead on to hit a + charge, a very small target.

Anyway, when one gamma hits the spot, the + charge expands to the – charge radius and latch. The same thing happens. Two gammas and some fragments. The emission is lower, but there is still a LOT of energy in n = 1.

The contracted(cranked) – charge is called an antiproton. If the – charge was isolated, and no proton is near by, any nudge will cause it to emit and return to electron status. The expanded + charge is called a positron. It can always find an electron to annihilate with. Electrons are huge and easy to attract.

The nonapole rotation causes the difference in energy level and size between the charge polarities.

This energy and size difference is what allows charge to combine without annihilation, and form matter.

Inertia(mass) is energy in rotational resonance.

Atoms are made of stationary(or nearly so) resonances, bound with converged magnetic fields and electric fields.

There are no orbitals. The exception is the neutron, a coplanar orbit.

Too easy and simple to be true?