Lost weapon found.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. :) I have seen that and some other great videos of sniper shots. Really pretty cool stuff. :)

Ron

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
There's real talent in the sniper world. Hathcock shot thru his opponents scope to take him out, which might be an embellishment because mythbusters couldn't replicate it. I'd tend to believe it ... and wouldn't want to put it to the test against Hathcock.

The history channel showed one who got his opponent who was behind a wall.

Last edited:

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
"Based in San Francisco, the Ninth Circuit has a reputation for being one of the nation's most liberal courts. Critics have branded the court the “Nutty 9th” or the “9th Circus,” in part because many of its rulings have been overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court".

Well be still my little heart. Chalk one up for gun rights. Here in Ohio we actually have open carry open to anyone, no permit needed and we have CCW (Concealed Carry) with permit. The permit course of instruction has gone from something like 16 hours over two days to a single 8 hour day and is based on shall issue.

The real problem here is many circuit courts have become right or left leaning and actually try to legislate from the bench which is not their purpose. Fortunately this time the ninth ruled correctly sparing being overturned by the supreme court.

Ron