loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Return to real life stories,to many links of what others are
doing. Are you going to post your picture. Nice to have the
off-topic all to our selfies.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I take in information, life experience don't make you good
at making guess. What it is ,is what it is.It don't change things.
I had the police to call me and say so and so is on his roof naked
and want come down until you come over,I had to sit by his bed
side so he would not pull out his Iv's.So I don't make judgement
and when I tell Forum members I am entertaining them they don't
make serious judgements. Like Johnny Cash said,Sunday Morning
Coming down.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Junkies will find a way. Legislatures will ban something, and in weeks there will something else. Can't ban everything, but that doesn't stop state governments from trying.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Already banned in the UK, I think these "legal highs" are potentially very dangerous, they are produced to mimic illegal drugs and could easily be more dangerous than the illegal drugs they are trying to replace.
On 30 March 2010, the ACMD in the UK published a report on mephedrone and recommended it being classifed as a Class B drug. On 7 April 2010 the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 (Amendment) Order 2010 was passed by parliament, making mephedrone and other substituted cathinones Class B drugs from 16 April 2010.[110][111] Prior to the ban taking effect, mephedrone was not covered by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971.[21] It was however an offence under the Medicines Act to sell it for human consumption, so it was often sold as "plant food" or "bath salts" although, as it has no use as such products, this too was possibly illegal under the Trade Descriptions Act 1968.[42][64][66] The importation of mephedrone into the UK was banned on 29 March 2010.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone#cite_note-police-111

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Exactly we just had that fake pot banned in the US and with in 1 week they had a completely new legal formula for sale. No testing, no nothing, just a bunch of mobsters buying chemicals from vietnam and spraying them on inert plants. Hard to believe they can sell that stuff. And people are buying it up, my buddy at the quicky mart told me he sells about 100-150 bottles a day of it for $10-$20 a bottle. Then figure this is happening all over the place in every city and state, the money being made is incredible. I'd love to know who's really behind this. Its gotta be someone with deep pockets or influence.