Loosewire's Everglades Snake Hunting Team

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I need more light to take photo's ,The F.W.C. takes a dim view of shining light

on animals. You are allowed to hunt snakes by club rules ,but the laws of the

F.W.C. are being stricting enforced. They stop by to say Hi ,looking for a way to

make a criminal. Let me know if you agree this happening in all states,its hard to

know the right thing to do.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I need more light to take photo's ,The F.W.C. takes a dim view of shining light

on animals. You are allowed to hunt snakes by club rules ,but the laws of the

F.W.C. are being stricting enforced. They stop by to say Hi ,looking for a way to

make a criminal. Let me know if you agree this happening in all states,its hard to

know the right thing to do.
Shining mammals is frowned on everywhere cause most of em freeze and get poached. A spotlite and a bow or rifle is a hallmark of poachers. You should be able to use Spot lights though in the snake hunt. I wasn't aware of any light rules in the glades. Sure don't go freezing deer but you should be free to use how ever powerful light you want. I recommend a 3 Cell D LED Maglite! Those sucka's can light up the sky.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
TOTAL Snake Count : 27
Tomorrow morning looks like i t will be be good hunting! Look for pavement that untraveled, they have park rangers that travel the roads morning and afternoon looking for em. And look for white sand patches. Thats where their gonna wanna be that and sometimes on branches when their smaller.