Loosewire--PM

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Hi Loosie. Been trying to send you a PM but it's telling me your messages are full. Any chance you could clean out some of the older ones? Thanks!

Matt

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

I have no access to the size settings of a PM box.
I think you will need to clean-up your PM box on a more regular base.

The only ones that can make changes to the PM box sizes are our administrators, Dave and jrap.

Bertus

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Yeah, I'm afraid you'll have to go back and delete a few of your old PMs. Otherwise you won't be able to receive any more from now on.

Matt

paulktreg

Joined Jun 2, 2008
Many sites have some sort of donation system that qualify members for extra "perks" like larger inbox's, exclusive forum areas etc.

Have AAC ever considered this?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
Many sites have some sort of donation system that qualify members for extra "perks" like larger inbox's, exclusive forum areas etc.

Have AAC ever considered this?
That would require a bit more "full time" admins than ours.

Anyway, AAC admins don't even accept donations; I don't think they would be interested.

paulktreg

Joined Jun 2, 2008
Does the forum software, vBulletin I believe, not support this sort of thing with the tick of a box so to speak? Maybe I'm oversimplifying things here I don't know.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Many sites have some sort of donation system that qualify members for extra "perks" like larger inbox's, exclusive forum areas etc. Have AAC ever considered this?
We could have a raffle. First price could be a like a celebrity dinner. The winner will be allowed to hang out one night with our very own top celebrity at the famous Elbo Room. As second price Bill M. Has donated his original VHS copy of "Debbi does Dallas". And Bertus has kindly donated a very special blend of Amsterdams finest "herbs", for self medication only of course.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I would like to have a fish dinner,then playing with the steam engine, playing a

game of chess with T06. I have certain things Imprinted on my mind, I remember the

Inportant things,like one of my favorite members standing on the river bank,fishing.

that reminds me of my compass in life. Some people can only dream of doing these

things. @ GEO, another day for you, I didn't forget.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Loosie, if you want to keep the PM's for the"Loosewire Memorial Library", after your passing, or even for 'evidence', you can;

1. right click the message
2. choose, save
3. pick a place in your 'documents'

PS. If you find a deal on a keyboard, please share. My space bar is bad, only works now in one certain place.