Loosewire Member Awareness

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Nerdegutta , says he checks in ,I keep a mental list in my every day life.

Like when I was having dinner and was served "V O S S" a tall cylinder

of Norway water. When I see Norway my mind goes to Nerdegutta a

man's..man that represents this country in the military. This is a first in

series that reminds me of our members. I won't try to recall any others

now.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
What I remember about Nergutta is, when the outdoor temperature was warm enough to venture outside, it was an event worthy of capturing in pictures and posting online.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I bet it's warm enough outside now, the forecast for Oslo (I don't know which area of Norway Nerdegutta is in) is pretty similar to Birmingham and today I've seen roads melting and cats in the shade.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Mark77, reminds me of a helpful person with skills to do many things. Busy behind

the scene, to come follow at the right moment ,speaking thru a beautiful bird.

I can't thank him enough to educate members on the Elbo Room cameras.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Strantor, the proud father and family man. One of my first predictions...a man

being paid to travel to work, will do o.k...all coming true.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Nerdegutta , says he checks in ,I keep a mental list in my every day life.

Like when I was having dinner and was served "V O S S" a tall cylinder

of Norway water. When I see Norway my mind goes to Nerdegutta a

man's..man that represents this country in the military. This is a first in

series that reminds me of our members. I won't try to recall any others

now.
Loosewire, did you know that the source for the fancy VOSS bottle water is also used for public water supply. So people use VOSS water to shower, flush their toilets, and wash cars. Of course they drink it also. It is nothing wrong with the VOSS water source. But it is nothing what so ever exotic with that water, besides being water. And the price pr liter is purely ridiculous. The way they market VOSS water is more or less a scam and hoax

Last edited:

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Just think how much the bottled water would cost if they added inkjet printer ink to it. Those two things are outlandish in price. :)

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
Just think how much the bottled water would cost if they added inkjet printer ink to it. Those two things are outlandish in price. :)

I used to have some friends who were very snobbish about their bottled waters. I'd just break out laughing every time they went on their kick about how much better their brand was, than other brands. I told them it was just expensive tap water.:D

Something else that always bugged me was, they would take a sip, and hurriedly put that damn cap back on, like it was going to be contaminated, instantly.

Most of them have matured nowadays.:rolleyes:;)

They would handle their bottled water, like most people do with their constant cell phone use.
Like they were going to miss a VERY important phone call.:D

Or, not. LMFAO.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Strantor, the proud father and family man. One of my first predictions...a man

being paid to travel to work, will do o.k...all coming true.
Thanks loosie. Ironically in the past couple of years that you have been talking about me being paid to travel, I haven't been paid to travel. But now I'm back on field service and getting paid to travel again, locally, by the mile. I expect to make a good return on my investment, the prius. Family man, that's me these days. I found a journal from 2007 deployment; I had planned out the next 20 years in a future timeline. I had to laugh when I saw it; life took me in the complete opposite direction and I totally forgot all those old dreams. Replaced them with new dreams, and the old ones seem silly now.

I would say what reminds me of loosewire, but so many things come to mind. Hard to put a finger on loosewire, international man of mystery. Sometimes I envision him a doc Holliday lookalike, riding around on a bicycle looking for ant hills. Sometimes a truck driver in a smoky bar. Sometimes a living under a bridge, and sometimes working in a clean room. But rarely do I think of loosewire free diving in the Atlantic.