Loosewire Could be Your PR Spokeman

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
loosewire would be my secret weapon. my distraction should a hasty exit strategy be needed. Put loosie on the stand and let him confound & confuse them while I vanish in a puff of smoke.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
Do you need to reply to a PR question,Loosewire Is your man.
Here's a sincere question for you loosewire. There are times when you are clear in your message and other times (i assume deliberately) when you are very cryptic in conveying your message. Note, that I sometimes enjoy trying to figure out your message, when I have some spare time. :p Also, if I don't understand it, then I read it like poetry and make my own interpretation. But, my question is as follows. When you speak, do you try to be clearer and more direct than when you write?

Last edited:

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
I have the exact same question as steveb.Sometimes I really don't understand your post but I read it.
loosewire said:
Loosewire Is your man.
Atleast this is not the female Loosewire,I am hunting for....

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ SteveB, I was on the record, I asked some one about there expense account.
I had direct bullet questions naming thing like per diem,public credit cards
lap tops etc..etc..If you want to see fire In some ones eyes ask them In
public about how they spend public money with Information to back It you up.
The fire was caused by the questions,he thought I was a Loosewire until he
got the questions In front of a crowded room of people and the press. So
yes I can give a good presentation on the record with the Man-Sgt of Arms
standing by watching the heat too. You have to keep your cool,the Man Is
on there side,with his services to provide. Then there the pleasing Loosewire
a gemini In a social group as there leader.

Last edited:

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
@ SteveB, I was on the record, I asked some one about there expense account.
I had direct bullet questions naming thing like per diem,public credit cards
lap tops etc..etc..If you want to see fire In some ones eyes ask them In
public about how they spend public money with Information to back It you up.
The fire was caused by the questions,he thought I was a Loosewire until he
got the questions In front of a crowded room of people and the press. So
yes I can give a good presentation on the record with the Man-Sgt of Arms
standing by watching the heat too. You have to keep your cool,the Man Is
on there side,with his services to provide. Then there the pleasing Loosewire
a gemini In a social group as there leader.
Hmmm, so bringing you in as a spokesman to address our town council may not be such a bad idea ! ;)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Your city may the city manager form of government,under the law they can only hire and fire him.It would be Impossible for a city to run hiring and firing city managers. Most of the the cities leave the hiring to a head hunter company. A get a few people to choose from and that It. I think with $200.000.00 plus dollar city manager fee's,there should me more strong mayor forms of government.The mayor does the hiring and firing of all personell,cuts the middle man out.Most people don't know what kind of government they have, do you..you have a city manager or strong mayor.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Boeing can't build a plant South Carolina because of a Washington committee
telling they have to have a union.South Carolina don't have to have unions,Its
a right to work state.No body had a say when the committee was formed or
did not understand until they said ..No.Now the state can't have thousands
of jobs. Still pending...I don't see any Senators jumping up and down about
anything,they just formed a 8 member committee to do there job. Do we need
a strong Senator form of government,my senator,your senator..I don't see any
jumping up down about anything.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
Your city may the city manager form of government,under the law they can only hire and fire him.It would be Impossible for a city to run hiring and firing city managers. Most of the the cities leave the hiring to a head hunter company. A get a few people to choose from and that It. I think with $200.000.00 plus dollar city manager fee's,
there should me more strong mayor forms of government.The mayor does the hiring
and firing of all personell,cuts the middle man.Most people don't know what kind of government they have,do you..you have a city manager or strong mayor.
I live in a very rural town. I can't say it's a small town because it is actually the biggest city in the state in terms of area, but the population is small and the locals are farmers and other rural types. Hence, we have no mayor, but only a town council and town meetings to make our voice heard. Hence, a spokesman armed with facts can be very effective to expose the occasional councilmen that abuses the position. We take care of those types soon enough at voting time, but damage can be done before that happens.

I'll inform my neighbors that we have a loosewire ready to be brought in as a mercenary spokesman, if needed. If they misbehave, that council won't know what hit them.

The thing that protects our town is our bylaws. Just about any significant action takes a citizen majority vote to get approved, and the people are very vigilant and a bit stingy too. Our taxes have never gone up throughout this recession, despite the continuous insistence of the council that we need more money to cover costs. We see that the budget is always balanced in the end because we don't spend what we don't have. So, we have 2 state police officers assigned to cover the huge town area. The council wants more, but we get by with 2, and still have a low crime rate. I'll never forget the old lady that yelled at the State Police captain during his presentation on why we should build a police barracks and house more officers. At one point he said, "what happens if someone dies? You need someone to respond fast." She quickly snapped back a couple of remarks about us not being children and how the dead are not in a rush anyway. In the end, the vote failed. Hey, I wonder if she is the female loosewire you've been looking for. :eek:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Shortbus,For the first time you are correct I have to admit.
I thank for the Best Story comment,I couldn't have said that better.
Wecome to Florida for your vacation,VooDoo can give you some
hot spots also,he seem to know a lot about Fort,Lauderdale a
surburb of Sunrise,the home of the up side down house..on sunset strip.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
@Loosie - did you make a spelling mistake in the thread title? Are you sure you didn't mean BS instead of PR? :)
Actually very often in the real PR are just BS. Like then a major athletic clothing company. Try to explain that they had no idea about the fact. That workers on one their factories in the third world. Were paid below minimum wages. And also heavily exploited

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
These workers are exposed to jobs In a bad economy.
The company rejected a robotic system to keep the workers.
Loosewire-P.R.

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
These workers are exposed to jobs In a bad economy.
The company rejected a robotic system to keep the workers.
Loosewire-P.R.
This issue is a quandary in my mind.
One feeling is that I pity the workers; I think they should be paid more, but at the same time I also think that if they accepted the wage and did the work then it was a fair deal; stuff is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, including labor.

I think it's good that there are people doing the work rather than machines but at the same time my own job security is wrapped up in the machines.

I would like to see americans wearing clothes made in america, for the good of the (American) Economy, but at the same time I know that if the people in the 3rd world countries didn't have sweat shops then they wouldn't have jobs at all.

It's sort of an issue of conflict of feelings and facts, and issues like that never get feel-good resolution.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
When I picked cotton from sunrise to sunset for 10 cents.
I enjoyed the cowboy western movie.
I look back on the experience,I picked cotton.
It made a better Loosewire.
It prepared me for this P.R. assignment.
You can't understand anothers personal experience.
What that saying until you walk on Land.
Loosewire-P.R. response

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
When I picked cotton from sunrise to sunset for 10 cents.
I enjoyed the cowboy western movie.
I look back on the experience,I picked cotton.
It made a better Loosewire.
It prepared me for this P.R. assignment.
You can't understand anothers personal experience.
What that saying until you walk on Land.
Loosewire-P.R. response
That's actually the best PR response I can think of - "Hey, I picked cotton! You can't possibly understand me."