Loosewire At Night

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
7-4-2011-Loosewire at nite,tonite a cooking tip for fast home food. I have
medium size light weight stainless steel frying pan. I will cook a batch of
angel hair spagetti, rinse the starch out.I will keep the spagetti in the frig
until I am ready to have hot snack at the computer. I keep different sauses
on hand. So I will take the cold pasta out of the frig,put it in the frying pan
add water and bring to boil,the hot water make pasta hot and loose.
While the pasta is boiling I will add the sause and bring it to a boil so its nice
and hot . With enough water nothing sticks to anythng,I cut the heat down
to draw the water down.I end up with a quick pasta dish that I can eat right
out of the pan.With Italian rolls and butter or peppers. Rinse the pan out and
dry It ready for the next time.I will get 8 small meals out of one batch
of pasta. I have one meal left before I cook pasta again.

Last edited:

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
Sound like a good idea, and with different sausage you get different taste...

I like prawns. Frozen ones. I put them in the oven for about 20-30 minutes, pour some Jack Daniels marinade over, and eat. :)

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I know about the Independence Day. It's almost like our 17. May.

I Norway, some of us are celebrating the Queens Birthday. Queen Sonja

Happy Independence Day! :)

One more week at work, then 3 weeks vacation - I hope. The orders are coming in, and some of them needs me to work in the vacation. I'm trying to prepare most of them this week, so I can enjoy the boat.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Loosewire At Night-8-8-2011..I need to date the night edition so they can look back
and say Loosewire was here. I can speak on almost every subject and an opinion on
many subjects. I saw an article that says your blood tell your life history and future.
Free Diving requires blood work,so I am going to explore my blood history.
I want to know If your every day doctor has to be questioned about your health.
Some of the well known diseases can be your blood and how It effects your health.
So your doctor does rountine blood test,just puts it in your file. I want to know more.
According to this study your blood does a lot of interaction in your body.I want to
know what makes my body tick,I would suggest that some middle aged guys follow
this post.I wish I had taped that program so I could name all the different things.
How well you sleep,swelling feet,energy,stress related to things you may not even
think about. So I am open to suggestion on blood Issues and questions that I can
ask the doctor and labs.You never ask about all the little check marks the doctor
marks. So I am sitting here eating long stem cherries,I find cherries a relaxing
snack. I'm heading for the frig again,coffee for sure.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
2:00 a.m. eastern,thinging about food,I have noticed the fast food places
do not have much fish Item on there menu's.Is there world shortage of fish products.
I tracked down a great lakes perch that was used for fish fries acrooss the country.
Fish fries seem to be a thing of the past,no fish or life moving to fast.
Some one on line helped me find the perch,that showed a converted bus for
fish fries.They said they no longer do the fish fries.So since fast food has
taken over every thing,there is no fish product,maybe a square pattie fish
sandwich. The north seas program about crab fishing has #1 ratings,the
lobster resturants stuggle to present unbreaded products.Am I alone trying
to find a decent fish to eat,salmon is good but you need more.The government
advises to eat fish only twice a week because of mercury in all fish product.
Are we going to be a pizza society,there business is also down,no cash on hand.

By the way maxwell house regular fine powered Instant taste as good as the popular
coffee's that you pay alot for and wait in line,heat the water and you are on your way.
Carry the container with you ,just find hot water.I had tried all the sour tasteing
brands and by accident rediscovered the maxwell house,not trying to sell coffee
just putting you on a smooth cup of coffee. By the way for a stress test they don't
want you to have coffee,going back to the blood thing I asked the nurse,what in the
coffee that will effect your stress test,does It interfere with the chemical they inject.
No they want coffe drinkers jittery to test there stress,so they think coffee relaxes
your system to much to get a good reading.The nurse is not a doctor just to be clear.
I wonder If the large shimp go home with the fish clerk at a discount before it
goe's bad,things to wonder about.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The states have an employment problem, so Instead starting retraining programs
since people have unemployed for a while. Crunch the numbers so the state can
figure out how many jobs are out there for the underskilled.Then get a number on
how much It would cost to fill these jobs. So if we had (x) numbers of dollars we
could place these people that wanted to work in jobs and have enough to pay them
for five years and train them on the job.So we elimiate the training school grants
and add a sales tax to covers grants to companies to pay the salaries.The special
sales tax and elimination of programs that are now are going thru the motions.This
would work in florida.I hope Joey has some contacts to past this own,this would
not be perfect but Its a start(on the job training) people adapt.A part of this program
could address people who already owns homes.People wanting the first time homes this
would give them credit ratings to apply,but separate the programs from the start
so people understand the conditions of the jobs program,any suggestions to promote
this jobs programs.A five year program to jump start jobs,find the number that want
to work.Use a figure of $50,000.00 to find the money and pay for a home If you are
already In for a set numbers of years.If you go to the umemployment office they would
send you out on a job and garantee your salary,they are paying out a lot to people
that go in without jobs,a lot of that money would go to jobs program.The different is
you go in to unemployment office they computers for you to search,speed It up
have them send people to a paid job and apply that umempolyment to the work pool
not the unemployeed pool. That would be a great start you have a jobs programs
in place. Any one in the Gov. office on the Forum,any business exc. any press
Is anyone out there,a voice in the night is speaking to you.

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I have heard of the Florida straits winds and this time of
year that swim Is difficult ,good luck to her,long swims
have a boat next to them and special devices that they
swim In as long as they don't touch It. She has to cross
the gulf stream that may help her depending how the current
flows this time of year.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
8-14-2011 Did the lady complete her swim,I miised that In the news.
I have had quite a few things change In the last two weeks,all the sudden
things aren't the same.I go to to do something and It has changed or gone
away.That was funny feeling to have so many changes.Like a lot of things google
prevent naming them. Google Is not always a good thing even a hint brings
too many choices to choose from. All had to do with entertainment,so this has
been a busy month. I found that there Is a 24 hour gold clock for all the stock exchanges.
Also If you can find a buyer or seller gold Is easy to trade,getting the right value
Is different thing,you get all the buyer bewares.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
The ole time fish fry,I have found the real lake perch 5.5 pounds
for $99.00,that why you don't find the perch in the super market
any more.I found a new recipe. Dip perch in light batter deep fry
for about 30 seconds,dip it in the batter again and finish cooking.
You pay delivery cost above the $99.00 any one for fish fry.
If you live in Mich. and like to fish,you know about yellow perch.
For more Info go to yellow perch on wikipedia,that where I have
been while making country tomato sandwich with dukes mayo on
Italian bread.Its 4:00 am eastern I'm out of here with a full belly.

Last edited:

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Coincidence... I've just eaten a lovely trout dish.

A few cooked and cooled Charlotte potatoes, covered in half and half of mayo and natural yoghurt. Add a few chopped spring onions and gerkins. Cook the fillets of trout in an oven for 3 mins and then put on top of the potatoes. Mmmmmmm.

Your perch in the states, are they similar to ones in the UK? Great big stripey things with huge spines and gill covers like knives?

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
plenty of yellow perch up in Canadian waters, but 2lbs would be a big perch. We consider them a 'warm water' species, but perch caught from a northern lake have exceptionally fine flesh. Because of thier size though, the Pickeral (Walleye) is more frequently sought after.

Sparky49

Joined Jul 16, 2011
Nice stuff! Where abouts did you catch those?

I can totally agree with you, nothing beats wild trout. The trout I had were caught in a small hill loch in Scotland by myself, so I simply seasoned them with a little bit of salt and pepper.

I swear you get a 'muddy' taste from stocked trout...

What did you catch them on? Worm? Fly?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Nice stuff! Where abouts did you catch those?

I can totally agree with you, nothing beats wild trout. The trout I had were caught in a small hill loch in Scotland by myself, so I simply seasoned them with a little bit of salt and pepper.
I swear you get a 'muddy' taste from stocked trout...
What did you catch them on? Worm? Fly?
I catched them last year. The trout have lived in a norwegian lake. The lake is about 1000 meters above sea level. But I fished them in the spawning river. You see some more pictures here http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/album.php?albumid=147 I am going up there again soon 20. Aug. It will be one week in tent. I am looking forward to this trip like kid waiting for xmas. It is the main event of the year. We mostly use wobblers in dark colors since we only fish in the time about sunset/sunrise. From about eight to midnight and then from about half four to seven in the morning

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
I catched them last year. The trout have lived in a norwegian lake. The lake is about 1000 meters above sea level. But I fished them in the spawning river. You see some more pictures here http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/album.php?albumid=147 I am going up there again soon 20. Aug. It will be one week in tent. I am looking forward to this trip like kid waiting for xmas. It is the main event of the year. We mostly use wobblers in dark colors since we only fish in the time about sunset/sunrise. From about eight to midnight and then from about half four to seven in the morning
are they native or introduced? Here in western Canada they've introduced Browns in a number of watersheds and have produced an excellent fishery. Our record is 17lbs, but the local river produces many around 5lbs.

Trout are a great meal but they must come from cold waters.

Do you get steelhead (ocean run rainbows) in your vicinity?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
The ole time fish fry,I have found the real lake perch 5.5 pounds
for $99.00,that why you don't find the perch in the super market
any more.I found a new recipe. Dip perch in light batter deep fry
for about 30 seconds,dip it in the batter again and finish cooking.
You pay delivery cost above the $99.00 any one for fish fry.
If you live in Mich. and like to fish,you know about yellow perch.
For more Info go to yellow perch on wikipedia,that where I have
been while making country tomato sandwich with dukes mayo on
Italian bread.Its 4:00 am eastern I'm out of here with a full belly.
I had no idea people would pay 20$/lb for perch. Did a lot of fishing when I was a kid, caught mostly perch and always threw them back; looking for the big bass. I guess I could have been making money off them.

How would you cook this?

Fillet?

Grill?
I wouldn't