Looking for someone to design/modify a circuit...

John A. Smith

Joined Sep 28, 2014
Invest some of the profits - I'm still short 45k for certifications. LOL

I was working on the mechanical part and started the assembly, looks like I'll need to remake a couple parts. Thank God for CNC because I'm no machinist. Than again it could have been the CAM program I'm using or the Classic ID 10 T issue. I'll be back in the garage milling out new parts for the time being.

Would it matter if it had dual inputs? Say one for connecting a car battery and one for a wall wort? The leads would both still go to the same place on the board. I looked at the connectors and they aren't too bad price wise. $8.00 for the wall wort, 3A enough to power everything? Or just buy the wall wort and have a cable and plug so one input and either the WW or the Battery cable (W/Alligator clips) plugged into the side.

Thanks for that link, I found a small stepper motor for $2.00 that should work for the next project I have in mind, that one will be funded with KickStarter, I have one part done and in manufacturing, and the other part I'm sourcing components, partnering with a camera manufacture in Taiwan, thankfully he's a buddies best friend. So lens and small cameras should be really cheap.

I'll be off to to test this next weekend, the one part works great and shouldn't need modifications, the other I have a proof of concept done working.

John